2littleangels boobie journey

Firstly I'd like to say thank you to all of you ladies who have been invaluable in making this experience an easier and more memorable one. With out this forum I would have found myself lost and confused, and my decision making would have been a much harder process.

I'm 26 and am engaged with two little boys aged 2 and 3. I have had larger breasts from the age of 13 when they reached 10DD and had a lot of trouble with being bullied at high school mainly from this which led me to changing schools 4 times before i left at the age of 16 to work full time. From the age of about 18 I fluctuated between an E and F cup until I fell pregnant and reached my largest at 12H in maternity bras. 4 months after giving birth to my second boy I started hitting the gym and eating healthy to loose 18kg and go from a 14G to a very deflated 8F/10E. In bras and with clothes on I had a descent looking pair of Boobies, but it was with bathers on and naked where my confidence began to be affected. I found my breasts would fall out of my bathers making it a very uncomfortable experience and naked it was just embarrassing and awkward. The only time I ever liked my breast was when I was lying down, but after loosing weight and breast feeding for 30mths straight laying down found them flopping to either side of my chest.

Sep 2012 i just thought id have a little looksie on the web at surgeons in perth and came across one which gave me a quote just so i had an idea that was that for now. Then in Oct 2012 I found myself finalising a bad car crash insurance claim and with not much thought I mentioned to my fiance that I first thought of getting my boobs lifted, which was something I was hoping to do before we got married, and with his response of "he'll yeah do it" the journey really begun. I jumped on the web and started researching hysterically. Got out my old quote and resent an email and 3 more.

I went and saw my GP and got 4 referrals to the 4 surgeons I wanted to see. I had one booked on a Tue and 3 more that Fri, but decided to cancel one on the Fri as he didn't do lifts and I knew I needed one. I wanted my surgery to go ahead in Jan as didn't want to wait any longer. My first appt I took my cousin along to and the experience left me feeling flat. He was very conservative and if he had his way I would have only had the lift done. They didn't send a quote till 3 days after my app and I only got to try on 2 small implant sizes on because I didn't feel that I could ask to try on bigger. So Fri comes and my appt was at 8:30am in subi. I took my fiance with me and everything about this appt was fantastic. He wanted to do lift with 450cc mentor textured teardrop under the muscle and could fit me in 11th Jan 13 at a cost of 12k, and this was the quote I originally got back in Sep. I l3ft there thinking should I cancelled my appt for later that afternoon but didn't. Then at 2:30 that arvo I went back to subi with my sister in law to see the third surgeon and left knowing he was the one. He "Mark Lee" wanted 465cc furry silimed teardrop HP over muscle with a lift. Two weeks later I booked and put down my deposit for surgery which would cost after rebates around 16.5k fir the 23/1/13. I did find I went through a bit of depression leading up to Jan and it was a mixture of things but including worrying about my choices in size and weather I was making the wright decision in doing this.

15th Jan comes around and a went back to see Mark to go over everything and ask a few more questions. I was concerned my books would become further apart, that if I lost another 3 kg that it would affect them, also would I need to massage the Brazilian implants which was no, and how confident was he that he would get them looking symmetrical, he was confident. Had a chat to Nikki his assistant and found out that I was getting moved forward to a check in time of 7:30am instead of my original 10am check in. Yay for me and less time to be waiting for food.

Getting myself organised for surgery I bought some button up pls which I didn't use and a post opinion bra which I wasn't going to use but was so comfy once I had my implants in compared to before. Bought a neck pillow from the reject store for $8 which had a very soft velvet linning on the back and a matching eye mask. I just took a small carry on suitcase with me with toothbrush makeup and 1 change of clothes.

The weekend before my surgery I began to get very excited, and found myself very energetic. I got in a nesting mood and went on a crazy cleaning spree getting everything ready. Mon night i took a light laxitive and Tue i kept myself busy with freinds so that Wed would come quickly.

Wednesday 23/1/13: Morn of surgery I woke up at 5am made my boys lunch and packed their school bags for daycare. Made sure I had everything in my bag I needed and washed with antibacterial soap called Chlorhexidine, which I also washed in the night before. Got dressed in a simple singlet and ahh bra thing and gym pants and thongs. I took a jumper with me aswell but didn't end up needing it. Dropped the kids off at 6:30 and arrived at Subi st john of god hospital at 7:30. Get checked in and paid my hospital fees and bupa excess of $500. Nurse checked me over weighed me took blood pressure and gave me my wrist bands, then took me through to the pre surgery waiting area and on to the bed I would go into theatre on. My partner had to leave at this point to go to work so I put on my gown and cool see through disposable undies on and played some games on my tablet, looked though the forum read a magazine and rested a little. Than my anethasist came in to check on me and Mark came in to mark out his drawings on my chest. Not long after around 10:30 I was wheeled into a very cold theatre which air con was broken on cold so was around 12deg. Jenny my anethasist put in the canular and slowly I fell asleep. I woke up in recovery about 12:30 but surgery finished at 12:03 and looked at my large chest. Was pretty impressed but groggy. I was taken to my room about 1:30 but dont really remember getting there. Had my pain killers available to me on demand which was on a 5min dispursal dosage, think it was called Fentenol. had a small soup around 3:30 which was so delicious. got rid of the pillow that i was laying on as it was hurting my neck and used my neck pillow and that was all i used the whole time i was there. Went to the toilet for first time around 4 put on some makeup just lightly tied my hair up again as it was all floppy, and found myself feeling very sick and dizzy. Had to get an anti nausea pill and a cold flannel on my forehead. Then about 5 my partner came in with the kids to visit for about 30mins by the end of that time I was getting quite irritated and feeling tired. Around 7 I was still Feeling very sick but managed to eat a small Mediterranean pizza and orange juice. Through out the night I drifted in and out of sleep not feeling to much pain but my blood pressure was still very low which it had been since getting into recovery. Forced myself to watch Like Mike which was on tv movies channel but did drift in and out of sedative state of mind :)

Day 1 post op: Morn came and around 5am I watch another movie but fell back asleep. 7am came with that bringing breakfast and I had fruit yoghurt with muslie. Had another jab of anti cowagulant In my tummy and around 10am I got ready to get picked up. Had a shower which wasn't too hard got dressed in a tank top and gym tights and got picked up around 11. Went straight to Clark rubber and bought a piece of foam that was angled upwards so I didn't have to lie down flat. Was a bit to busy when I got home. Walking around and organising the boys to go to my mum's for the night. At 7pm my mum took the boys back to hers and my partner and I went to do some food shopping. After the 45min it took I was buggered and my books were aching big time.

2days post op: my partner took boys to daycare and he went to work and my mum came over to keep me company. I just watched tv and slept as was in more pain today kept taking my meds and ate normally. Had another shower which was I little harder as shaved my underarms. Books still higher than I liked and were very hard to the touch

3 days post op: woke up in more pain again, under breasts were very tender and the pressure was getting worse aswell. Boys were home today so my partner tried his hardest to kept them occupied in the pool. I did however have to sort out some poos and wash them for bed time and put them to bed. Around 10am I realised I haven't been no 2 for 3 days and was getting very bloated. I needed to go and after 40 mins of non stop pain and two home flush things like enemas, I was able to go. I've never been in so much pain and the whole time I felt like throughing up, it was horrible. So my only advice is make sure you start taking laxatives the day after surgery. I stopped taking my meds this morn as was so scared of getting constipated again. But came night time I took my oxytocin again with a laxative.

4 days post op: started the day feeling like my implant was going to fall out my left breast. Went toilet normal thanks to laxative and went in pool just laying on my floating bed for around 1 hr, though I couldn't be in the sun as it made me feel very sick still. I find I can't do much with out getting grumpy and out of breath. However today my Boobies are starting to soften up. I can push into the tops with more ease and I can push them together a bit which makes them have heaps of cleavage. Been more energetic today but still needed to lay down most of the day. Just had lunch and have enough motivation to write out this journey which I have wanted to do since Wed but didn't have enough brain function to manage it. I haven't had any problems flushing toilet or lifting arms like some girls do as mine are over the muscle, and I knew my recover would be easier, but the pressure bearing down on my scars well that's hard. I walk around most of the time holding them in my elbows for extra support, and yesterday I had to wear a crop and my post op bra to help with that exploding feeling.

Sorry it's so long if I had of started this last week it would have come in stages but anyway here it is. Thanks for reading and like other ladies who's journeys I read I hope mine is helpful. Over and out for now Mary xx

Just wanted to say that I have loved sharing this journey with you Mary and its great to hear that your recovering well! Being on the same day has meant that we've experienced most of the same things at the same time and it def makes me feel not so alone or that I am being too much of a sook hehe

We're now on Day5 post op and it only gets better from here :) When do you have a follow up with Mark? I have mine tomorrow with Craig in the morning...looking forward to hearing how the new girls are going! xxx

Same to you Babe, its so nice to be able to share this with you. So far today was pretty good, woke up with morning boob for the first time. Its the first time the pain in boobs has been signicantly worse than general pain. Got up around 6 and watched some tv with my partner then the boys got up so gave them breaky and i had some too. Didnt take any meds as was gonna see how things went. Got the boys bags ready as they are staying with my sis in law today tonight and shell drop them back to me ready for daycare tomorro. Then around 8:30 i became very tired so had to go to bed and as soon as i lay down it feel so uephoric my body really needs the rest. A few hrs went by with the kids coming in and out wanting things so got up and down around 6 times ahh. But then mum arrived as needed to borrow the trailer and then sis came not long after. I got out of bed at that time around 10:30 and now have since then sharp pains in my ribs both sides but more sinificant on the right side. I also have had some weeping from the left nipple area and down the middle seam which i wasnt to worried about but sis looked at it as she is a nurse and shes not worried either. I see Mark tomorro around 11 for check up and should get the waterproof dressings removed and replaced with surgical tape i would assume. Cant wait to see how the incisions are mending. How are you feeling today Karalea? And your not being a sook babe it is a painful thing but at least we knew to expect the pain hehe

Just wanted to say that I have loved sharing this journey with you Mary and its great to hear that your recovering well! Being on the same day has meant that we've experienced most of the same things at the same time and it def makes me feel not so alone or that I am being too much of a sook hehe

We're now on Day5 post op and it only gets better from here :) When do you have a follow up with Mark? I have mine tomorrow with Craig in the morning...looking forward to hearing how the new girls are going! xxx

That's great that youve got your family popping in and out to help with the boys. Yesterday and today so far have been pretty good. Went for a 30 min walk with the man yesterday - my left boob is the one that's giving me a bit of trouble tho, got a bit cramp like after about 10 mins walking. Am in the city this morning for my app with Craig at 9:15. Got a ride in Wuthering the bf and now just in my favorite cafe smashing down a gorgeous breakfast...same deal tho with walking and left boobs plus throw a handbag into the mix and it's all a bit awkward lol

Have yours started softening up? Mine have heaps underneath..its great :) still numb tho

Xx

Ok so day 6 post op and the pain is really kicking in. My ribs are so painful and the left side is still under such pressure, but an a good note I saw Dr Lee today and had my dressings removed and I'm healing very well. The pain I'm feeling is normal and I was told to treat each side as a separate surgery. I also went to get fitted at "A Cup Above" today and I'm officially a 8GG. So have 4 bras to look up on the net to get. Got a prescription for paradol fort too as the other stuff isn't helping.

1 week 2days post op, and I'm feeling pretty good now. I'm starting to feel more and more like me again. However the pain I get when I stand or even just sit upright is excruciating. Its like I've get a knife stuck between my ribs on my left side around on my back more. It also extended from the back around my ribs to the front underneath my left breast. I was ho9ing to go back to the gym this week but I can't bear the pain when up and about so have spent the last 3 daysIn bed watching the girls form the playboy mansion :) borrowed the whole collection from my neighbour and the whole series of the Kardashian and the wedding etc. Hehe. So great watching the bunnies as they all have great boobs and I'm getting ideas of how to dress them :) has anyone else had this sort of pain, and if so how long did it last after your BA or lift. Thanks xx