Sign in to follow this  
lexi1

Stretch Marks?!?

im not sure Lexi but i have wondered this also. I already have plenty of stretchmarks on my breasts from pregnancy and breastfeeding so i wonder if im set for more.

Im not sure what you are allowed to put on your breast after surgery but i know i found it helpful to put bio oil and rosehip oil on my belly during pregnancy and it helped me avoid alot of stretchmarks there. Id run it by your surgeon first though as id be surprised if you were allowed any lotions at all.

Welcome : ) I got stretch marks on my boobs in pregnancy going from a c to DD.. some of them are now not even noticeable. I think you need to look after your skin.. I think if I did rub a lot of cocoa butter and bio oil it would of prevented me getting as many stretch marks..

So my only tips are remain hydrated drink plenty of water,use bio oil, coco butter, vitamin E, coconut oil...

I would also ask your surgeon what he thinks. Some surgeons i know may give you a cream to help stretchmarks fade if you do get them.

Hey hun make sure you are using a good cream to help make your skin nice and subtle like what amber said and I think if you use the silicon cream after like what you use on the scars that can help to, but it really comes down to your body, if your going to get them you will get them but doing sleep you can to help isn't going to hurt. X