Sign in to follow this  
Ozpixie

Unsure of size!!!!!

Hi all, I'm after a bit of feed back.?

I'm all booked in for 2 wks time, after reading many other stories I'm a bit worried I've opted for too big! If that's possible, ha ha .

Ok I'm 156 cm weigh 48kgs,have had 2 breast fed babies.

Am currently a 10b and quite empty.

I have chosen 410cc teardrop Brazilian dual plane which will lower my crease about a cm (my PS has told me).

Is anyone of a near size ? What did you get? Don't want to look too top heavy but also want them big????? Aghhhhh

Any opinions

Hey Ozpixie, how very exciting - 2 weeks, not long at all!!!!! Woohoo.

Okay you sound like your a petite little thing, so I think 410 tears will look very natural but full on you - i think it COULD give you that 'fake' look if you went for rounds - which youre not so i wouldnt stress.

I went 435cc round under the muscle, and i'm currently a 10E, previously a 10B/C cup.

I have fake looking boobs - but i like that on me :)

I think your tear drops will look very good - I would trust your surgeon, as they are the experts afterall and if you have told him you dont want to look too heavy, he will adhere to your request :)

x

Hi all, I'm after a bit of feed back.?

I'm all booked in for 2 wks time, after reading many other stories I'm a bit worried I've opted for too big! If that's possible, ha ha .

Ok I'm 156 cm weigh 48kgs,have had 2 breast fed babies.

Am currently a 10b and quite empty.

I have chosen 410cc teardrop Brazilian dual plane which will lower my crease about a cm (my PS has told me).

Is anyone of a near size ? What did you get? Don't want to look too top heavy but also want them big????? Aghhhhh

Any opinions

Hi Ozpixie :) We are almost exactly the same size & you are going to have some HUGE boobies, IMO....

Is Dr Szalay your surgeon?

I think there's a fine line between looking top heavy & having big boobs, but I'm sure your surgeon wouldn't have agreed if they were too big for you.

Good luck with your surgery :)

Hi Ozpixie, we have very close stats, i am quite petite if u want to look at mine?

I got 380cc so try invision a little bigger than mine maybe? My doc couldnt fit any bigger under my skin as it was so tight. But if they ended up a little bigger I'd luv them the same as now. 30cc difference is only size of shot glass.

PS know best size for u ;)

Thank you ladies I'm feeling heaps better now!

Guess its just last minute jitters/ second thoughts,

Yeah bex31 I am going with szalay , I was happy with his approach and not many bad reviews apart from his awkward nature which I'm not too bothered about,his boobies look great and it's not like we will be going for coffee in the future! Hahaha

Not long now and some pics will be up! Yey

Thanx again x

Thank you ladies I'm feeling heaps better now!

Guess its just last minute jitters/ second thoughts,

Yeah bex31 I am going with szalay , I was happy with his approach and not many bad reviews apart from his awkward nature which I'm not too bothered about,his boobies look great and it's not like we will be going for coffee in the future! Hahaha

Not long now and some pics will be up! Yey

Thanx again x

I don't think I've seen any bad reviews? Maybe only the staff aren't friendly or whatever but I definitely wouldn't let that put me off! His B&A pics are really good.. I guessed Szalay cuz he's known here for bigger implants :p maybe he just knows BG is very real ;) hehe

The cup sizes on his website don't seem right to me? The last pic here - http://www.precisioncosmetic.com.au/breast_implants.htm says she went from an A to a B! She looks bigger than a B after! Lol more like a B before & D after?! (Or more even , they look pretty big to me..lol)

Anyhow, good luck for your surgery! 2 weeks will go super quick! Can't wait to see your pics ;) keep us posted xo

:)

Arent our partners hilarious? The other day I got up from the couch (During my hunched over days) and he yelled out 'T-REX!' as if he was driving by in a car yelling abuse.

I'm not telling him another thing we talk about on here ever again! (Our prevous discussion where you hunch over and have your hands out infront of you like a t-rex, lol.)