Need opinions on Craig Rubenstine or Mark Ashton

I am very happy with Mark so not shore if i should get a second opinion off Craig did everyone get a second opinion? Its not a straight forward BA as i have a slight deformity that Mark will fix as well has anyone had deformity fixed by either Mark or Craig before?

I am very happy with Mark so not shore if i should get a second opinion off Craig did everyone get a second opinion? Its not a straight forward BA as i have a slight deformity that Mark will fix as well has anyone had deformity fixed by either Mark or Craig before?

Hi Mum4,

Craig did my BA last week and I am so happy! He has given me exactly what I wanted!!! But as MNB has said (always gives great advice you superstar!) go with your gut feel. I actually cancelled my 2nd option/consultation as I had made up my mind on Craig. I do know that Craig does do a lot of tricky cases as well - maybe send Roxy Roo a message on here as she has had her initial consulation with Craig and is also not a straight forward case and Craig has been very thorough and given some good recomendations.

Good luck in making your decision :)

Hey I cant recommend either of them but im having a consult with both of those surgeons in a fortnight, im 99% ill go with either one of them as they both come highly recommended. If i were you though, id have a consult with Craig too, it cant hurt you to have another consult, it will either confirm that you have found the right surgeon for you, or it won't.

Good luck with it all xxx

I back what missSJ said! I'm also a Mark girl, so call me bias :p but another girl on the forum livkat had a few BA's which were un successful and went to mark and he fixed them right up!! I also had a slight issue with my breasts, I had a short crease to nipple distance and Mark made my boobs look great. I also saw Craig, and I thoguht he was great but I felt more confident and flexible with my decision! As missSJ said it will just feel right :)

Hi there,

I'm the queen of a 1000 consults but I'm happy to get lots of opinions as my boobs are tuberous and every surgeon I see seems to have a different idea of what to do.

I've got an appointment with Mark this week and I've really pinned all my hopes on him as he seems extremely qualified for more difficult jobs.

I believe if your boobs are not a straight forward job it's best to get a couple of different opinions.

Hi there, I had a consultation with mark on Monday. Absolutely loved him and his nature.

He was my third consultation. The others i felt that they were sales people and didn't really ask what I wanted pretty much told me. Mark was amazing he asked me what i want and said he could do anything. I haven't seen craig im not going to either. I am now booked in with mark and sooo excited for my surgery on march 18. Good luck with craig, i was told by a friend to go with the person who made you happy at the end of your consultation. :)