Sign in to follow this  
misstiffany

June 2013 girls

Had a quick look but can't seem to find a June 2013 girls thread (besides the one wanting to book a group tour).

Holler!

I'm booked for June 15 Dr Veerawat at PIAC but after being advised of difficult breast contour (http://www.plasticsurgeryforum.com.au/forums/showthread.php?12385-Anyone-w-difficult-breast-contour-or-teardrops-advised-of-high-risk-double-bubble) and reading about PIAC phasing out Furry Brazilians due to them not being legally supplied in Thailand, I must say I'm freaking out and have a million questions.

I was quoted 160,000 baht from Dr V, which is $5200. If I were to stay in Australia I am keen on Dr Harwood who would charge around $9500, though I'm waiting for consult on Friday to know more.

Scared, like everyone else I suppose, about lack of aftercare from Thailand procedure, but not too sure I want to go to a day surgery in Australia (otherwise looking at $12k+).

Anyway, that's my story! Anyone else confused about teardrops / Furrys / PIAC / etc or have stories to share? :D

Hey Hun. I think I'm actually more comfortable getting my BA & BL in Thailand than I would be if I was getting hem in Australia. Only because there are only like 5 'main' surgeons in Thailand and I'm yet to find many bad reviews about their work.

As u know I'm seeing Dr V for my BA & BL 6th June at PIAC. I'm getting round textured silicone over or partial under muscle. I'm really confident in Dr V. I'm just a little nervous about the procedure. From what I've read on this forum the aftercare in Thailand is AMAZING!

I am now leaning towards brazillians.. But the thing is I won't be discussing sizes with DR V till the day before my surgery as it is too hard to judge by photos which CC's would be more suitable. Does anyone know if I might have a chance of still being able to get brazillians with 24hrs notice. Hopefully they will have my size there :( if not I'm still happy with textured.

Yayyyy Tiffany!! I'm so excite!!!! ( o Y o ).

Hi ladies, I'm yet to book and like misstiffaney, unsure as to go o/s or here in oz, I like the sounds of Dr Harwood, but I'm looking in to surgery in Thailand with Dr V, and also Philippines with Dr Unson.

I prob won't be a June girl maybe a July girl not sure yet :)

Hey Hun. I think I'm actually more comfortable getting my BA & BL in Thailand than I would be if I was getting hem in Australia. Only because there are only like 5 'main' surgeons in Thailand and I'm yet to find many bad reviews about their work.

As u know I'm seeing Dr V for my BA & BL 6th June at PIAC. I'm getting round textured silicone over or partial under muscle. I'm really confident in Dr V. I'm just a little nervous about the procedure. From what I've read on this forum the aftercare in Thailand is AMAZING!

I am now leaning towards brazillians.. But the thing is I won't be discussing sizes with DR V till the day before my surgery as it is too hard to judge by photos which CC's would be more suitable. Does anyone know if I might have a chance of still being able to get brazillians with 24hrs notice. Hopefully they will have my size there :( if not I'm still happy with textured.

Yayyyy Tiffany!! I'm so excite!!!! ( o Y o ).

Amie11 - WOOT! Good to know someone else will be Dr V-ing it in June! I have a consult with Dr Harwood this week though, looking forward to a face to face discussion.

When you say '5 main surgeons' in Thailand, to whom do you refer? And how did you decide on Dr Veerawat?

Also, re: Furry Brazilians, here's the response I got from PIAC today about them:

"Dr. Veerawat recommends a teardrop silicone textured gel implants either Silimed or Mentor brands. The brand will depends on the size you have agreed during the face to face consultation. And you will not be receiving a Furry Brazilian Implants because we do not offer this anymore."

So, there you have it! I'm a bit wary of teardrops if they aren't the brazilians, I may go searching on the forums for any 'rotating' issues girls have had with them. Watched a BA op on youtube today too O_o!!

Hey

Im looking at going over in June also. Dr V has taken on my case and he insists i need a lift. I have seen 2 PS here in Brisbane and both say I absolutely do not need a lift, but Dr V wont take me on if i dont agree to he's lift. So now I feel confused, I was looking forward to a holiday over in Phuket and dont know what I should do. I was quoted 10K from Somnio for flights accommodation, breast lift plus augmentation or do I pay the 10K and just get the augmentation here???

The Furry Brazilian implants are definitely not favorable among most surgeons and studies have shown that theres a 30% increase of your chances in developing breast cancer. I have opted for Textured tear drop, under the muscle and incision under the fold.

Talk soon

Erin

hello June friends :) im booked in for the 11th in BNH bangkok and im so fricking excited but its still so far away 131 days to be precise and counting!!! cant wait to share this experience with you all!!! xx marlee

Amie11 - WOOT! Good to know someone else will be Dr V-ing it in June! I have a consult with Dr Harwood this week though, looking forward to a face to face discussion.

When you say '5 main surgeons' in Thailand, to whom do you refer? And how did you decide on Dr Veerawat?

Also, re: Furry Brazilians, here's the response I got from PIAC today about them:

"Dr. Veerawat recommends a teardrop silicone textured gel implants either Silimed or Mentor brands. The brand will depends on the size you have agreed during the face to face consultation. And you will not be receiving a Furry Brazilian Implants because we do not offer this anymore."

So, there you have it! I'm a bit wary of teardrops if they aren't the brazilians, I may go searching on the forums for any 'rotating' issues girls have had with them. Watched a BA op on youtube today too O_o!!

Hey hun. when i said 5 main ones i was basically just estimating the most common/ popular surgeons that ive heard of on this forum, my agency and the net. :)

Yay for june girls!!!!!!! will be great to follow all ur boobie journeys! xx

Hey girls!!

I'm dr boonchai June 5th :) furries! I was one of the last to get the furries they do have some left but don't a great range of sizes.. I have 325 and 345 tear drop on reserve for me. I was told only dr boonchai does the furries. I was quoted about $4000