Tough mudder and BA!!

Hi Ladies, its been awhile since i've been on here!!

I have my first app with Craig next month, all seems a bit sereal at the moment. I so want to get them done, but dont want the time off training.

So have any of you girls out there had a BA done and participated in Tough mudder??

I recently did the one Jan, didn't really think there would be any trouble if i had a BA done.

Thanks

girls

K

In getting mine done in July and plan on doing tough mudder in September. When are you getting your BA. I think it is at least 6 weeks before you can start training. I think 12 weeks is enough to start training properly. I'm seeing Craig next month also and this is on my list of questions too lol. I don't want to take too much time off training

Hi there thefox,

Well i have booked in yet, was waiting to see how i felt after my first app, i was thinking maybe april/may, plenty of time to heal!!

So hard, i haven't told anybody im planning to get it done yet other than my hubby, need to tell mum, as she will have to help look after my three young kids while im getting done and recovery!!

Well good luck with it all.