Hello!

I just had a consultation and am just trying to figure out what size to go.

Dr Richardson advised 330cc or 390cc under the muscle.

Whilst trying them both on the 330cc to me was not much difference to my normal size and to me wouldnt be worth the surgery and i know i would be unhappy and want them bigger.

He advised the 390cc would be very big on me as i am petite. My boyfriend also said the 390 was huge.

Im really torn as to what size to go....im wondering if there is an in between size..

I am a bit confused as i saw another surgeon and he suggested to go 380cc over the muscle....:confused:

I keep reading that everyone wishes they went bigger so am a bit nervous.

After deciding size i am booking in for 25th March 2013. Just want to figure out the size and its stressing me out!! :(

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Can you try the rice sizes at home. Maybe wear them for a few days to get an idea. I have read tho if you go under muscle you need to go bigger, as the muscle compresses the implant a little more than if you went overs. I read you lose 20% volume. It's on the home page of this site actually.

Hey Jen, dr Richardson is fantastic I had surgery with him about 7 weeks ago :) maybe ask if they is an in between size? There might not be one in the surgery room as they couldn't possible carry all the different sizes and types of imams as there are too many but as kiddi said try apt he rice sizers and go from there :) wat are you measurements? X

hi everyone

i had my consultation with Craig Rubenstein yesterday and i am more confused that I was before!! He recommended something slightly different from Mark Ashton however Mark was my first consult and we didn't do any measuring etc with him.

I want a natural look and dont really want it to be obvious that ive had surgery unless of course im in a bikini in which case it would be very obvious haha

Craig and his assistant Kat recommended textured, round, unders between 275/295MP or 295/325HP - Kat recommended 325HP and said that anything smaller will only give me the same look im currently getting with my padded bras. Plus reading all the posts about 'booby greed' im more inclined to go bigger rather than smaller.

anyone with similar stats? I would love some advice :|

164cm, 57kgs currently a small 10B (I have very little breast tissue)

Thanks ladies

Hi,

I am 1 week post op & I got 325cc HP round!

I am 176 cm & about 62kg & was less than an A cup with very little breast tissue!

I have before & afters you can look at if you like!

Good luck with your decision! :)

hi everyone

i had my consultation with Craig Rubenstein yesterday and i am more confused that I was before!! He recommended something slightly different from Mark Ashton however Mark was my first consult and we didn't do any measuring etc with him.

I want a natural look and dont really want it to be obvious that ive had surgery unless of course im in a bikini in which case it would be very obvious haha

Craig and his assistant Kat recommended textured, round, unders between 275/295MP or 295/325HP - Kat recommended 325HP and said that anything smaller will only give me the same look im currently getting with my padded bras. Plus reading all the posts about 'booby greed' im more inclined to go bigger rather than smaller.

anyone with similar stats? I would love some advice :|

164cm, 57kgs currently a small 10B (I have very little breast tissue)

Thanks ladies

No problem!

I am so so happy! I think they are perfect size for me, I am a mum of two so was after a more natural look! I think I would have been disappointed if I went smaller but glad I didn't go bigger!

Dr Tavakoli in Sydney was my surgeon, he is amazing! I actually didn't know what size I was getting till after surgery, I was so nervous & couldn't decide, so he knew what I wanted my outcome to be so I left to him to make the decision when I was under!

My recovery has been great, I haven't had any pain meds since day 4 so I couldn't be happier! Oh & they are textured! :)

Hi i am getting mine done on the 21th march and i am more or less your height and weight, i am getting round textured and i will prob go for the 390 and under. I only wanted a size or two more and dont want them to be too big. I was happy with what they looked like with a shirt on. Hope this helps

165cm 50kg currently a 10b, wanting to go to a full 10c (no bigger than 10d).

Had one consult with a surgeon who said I'd regret anything under 240cc. I'm confused because I really just want to change the shape more than anything. I want a fuller shape rather than that sunken look. I'm not keen to be that much bigger, but my doctor says that the sizes I want (200-240cc) will not even be noticeable.

Would really appreciate any advice!! Thanks!!

• 3 weeks later...

165cm 50kg currently a 10b, wanting to go to a full 10c (no bigger than 10d).

Had one consult with a surgeon who said I'd regret anything under 240cc. I'm confused because I really just want to change the shape more than anything. I want a fuller shape rather than that sunken look. I'm not keen to be that much bigger, but my doctor says that the sizes I want (200-240cc) will not even be noticeable.

Would really appreciate any advice!! Thanks!!

Hey Rhinosaur, I am similar stats to you and my PS has recommended 300-350cc. I am getting it done for size increase to go from a-c CUP. Don't know if that helps, everyone has different dimensions etc!