Sign in to follow this  
Sukii

5.5 weeks post op?

Hi guys,

I have a wedding to attend in April which will come to five and a half weeks post op for me.

Can some of you post op ladies please tell me what your new boobs were sitting and feeling like at that point after your surgeries?

I'm getting 325cc smooth HP unders. I know smooths drop faster than textured and polys and as I'm getting under 350cc I know they will soften faster than most others however I am not naïve to think they will be fully d&fd and softened by then. I just want to get some kind of idea about what they may be like.

Also some of you girls have been telling me you got the okay to go braless and even wear underwire bras at 6 weeks post op but does anyone know if it will be okay to wear those silicone stick-on bras at 5.5 weeks?

Thanks in advance for any help you may be able to provide. :)

Sukii xx

Sukii, have a look at my photos in album 4 week plus post op. They were taken at about 4.5 weeks. Should give you an idea. I've got Brazilian teardrops, though, 360cc but they had softened quite a bit and dropped nicely. Also, every surgeon has different rules for underwires and braless, often depends on the individual's recovery, so best to ask your surgeon about the silicone bra.

Hi Sukii,

I'm only 3 weeks post op & Brazilian dual plane so mine wouldn't have dropped as much as yours but I only had to wear my surgical bras for less than 1 week then I could wear an 'Ahhh Bra' which is just comfy but no support. My PS reccommended I use this one as soon as possible so I don't get any indents. Also my pec muscles are really developed From Gym so they hold them in place & are wrapped really tight so I can go brasless already. Everyone is different & ur PS will advise what's best for u. I had noticeable softening after 2 weeks, but this is Brazilian. I can squeeze them about 3cm either side at 3weeks so I recon ull be better off if u massage lots. Ill send u a FR to pre pics

Thanks so much for that!! :D

Our bodies are very similar (although you are far more toned than I am - you've inspired me to get back into my gym routine hehe) so it's nice to see approximately what mine might look like on my frame.

At three weeks yours is already looking great. :)

I've never done a chest workout in my entire life (pec muscles are not at all strong) and coupled with the fact I'm getting smooths and not Brazilians I agree with you that mine might drop more at the same point post op.

P.S. Your scars look INCREDIBLE!! I hope mine heal just as fast. At this rate you'll end up with nothing but the faintest of lines - if you can even see anything there hehe.

P.P.S. Where did you get that gorgeous blue/aqua dress? I must have it haha!! I found something similar to it on boohoo.com once but at the time I hadn't even had my first consultation for my BA yet and thought, "It would look so much sexier with boobs but I don't have any so I'll save my money and not buy it" hehe.

Just spoke to my patient advisor and she said that I'll be out of my post-op bra by then and that I could even go braless depending on how I feel. She said it's up to me. :) YAY!!