Sign in to follow this  
starflower

Profile??

Hi Girls, I've been recommended Round textured Moderate Plus profile implants, I was wondering if anyone else had these? Most girls I've heard from and seen pics of are High Profile so I'd love to hear why people have chosen the profile they have and if anyone else has MP profiles??

Thanks

Starflower :)

Hi starflower,

I'm getting HP which is what my PS is insisting on however if I could fit them in I would have gone for Mod+.

It's kind of like the best of both worlds. More projection than Mods but with a little more sideboob than HP. :)

Hi Starflower, I think it just depends on the kind of look you are wanting as to what profile you go for. ALso I belive you can go bigger with HP as the base width is narrower...so often women with a small BWD will lean more towards the HP implants

Hi Girls, I've been recommended Round textured Moderate Plus profile implants, I was wondering if anyone else had these? Most girls I've heard from and seen pics of are High Profile so I'd love to hear why people have chosen the profile they have and if anyone else has MP profiles??

Thanks

Starflower :)

Hi starflower I was going to start a thread with this same question as I'm also interested in seein MP implants around 350cc is that is the ones that I think may look the best on me thinkin HP might be too much projection and round for my body type based on my pics surgeon has only suggested dual plane round implants but didn't say what profile

I have my fitting on Monday but so far from what I have seen on here I am tossing up between the mod + and the HP. I have quite a long leanish sort of body so I'm worried that the HP might look a bit lost on my body and sort of like bubbles. My width was 12.5 from memory, would this be wide enough to fit mod + in and still be able to go achieve a decent cup size? I'm currently a small 10B.

Hi Fitness, I have posted a question about the same thing. My doctor suggested moderates as I have a wider chest and can fit them in nicely. I find it hard to find women on this site who have had the moderates, but would love to see photos of them. I am also a small 10B and am also fairly short :)

Thanks Miss Mel. I wasn't sure whether 12.5 was considered to be wider? My surgeon really didn't comment on the width when he quickly measured me up and didn't make any kind of recommendation. I'll let you know how my appointment for sizing goes on Monday! Apparently its with his wife not him which makes me feel a little bit uneasy

Oh, with his wife? I guess if it is just for sizings she would know what to look for. Who is your surgeon?

I have emailed Dr H about the profiles and he did say that I could go HP for the perkier look but I think he would prefer moderates on me.

Let me know how you go :)

My surgeon is Dr James Trott. She works there and everything so it's all legit, it's more concerning for me because I would really like his opinion when I'm being fitted. I'll keep you posted :)

Dr Trott's wife does a bit of nurse work at the practice....

I think she's got that 'deer caught in the headlights' look about her face....maybe over use botox or the likes...lol...She's OK once you know her.....and his Daughter (Amber) works there occasionally between baby commitments....

just ask to see James..hes very accommodating in my opinion