Sign in to follow this  
fitness

Crazy thought of adding a rhino to my BA!?

Hi lovely ladies and gents. I have my BA surgery booked in for feb 22 and had a last minute crazy thought of adding a rhino as well. Does anyone know if overall it makes it cheaper as the hospital fees, most of the anesthetist is paid for etc? How much extra do you think it would be? Also do surgeons sometimes agree to do both at once? How long is recovery for nose? I have a very flattish button type nose and have been teased growing up saying it looks like a pigs nose and monkey nose lol (people are so mean - mainly my brother!). I just want a bit of an extra point and for the nostrils to be hidden a little more when looking straight on. Let me know opinions :) thanks!! x

Most surgeons would do it if you wanted. It works out cheaper normally be use you don't go laying 2 lots of hospital and anethatist fees. Although there fees am be a bit heigher as the operation would take longer. I'd be thinking a few thousand savings. Plus if your surgeons nice might give you a discount for multiple procedures.

Hey nats_m, what is the issue you have with your nose? I have quickly googled mine and it seems that my issue is more of a prominent thing in asian women but I feel like my nose isn't really asian in appearance so the before and afters don't really give me much. I just want more a point really! I'm a little worried to take it up with my plastic surgeon because I feel like he might be annoyed by me or think I've gone a little bit plastic surgery crazy! I guess they are anxieties I need to put aside and remember that I am already paying $10,330. I have really rushed into the BA only researching for a month and the surgery is only 3 weeks away and I still haven't had my sizing appointment lol. It's so hard as I only have holidays in 3 weeks for 2 weeks and then nothing for 2 years so the time is now!

oh wow how exciting - ive had ba and getting rhino later this year, should have done it at the same time like you!! good luck :)

Super excited Nats. I have rethought the issue since my sudden idea this morning. I think I'm happy to rush into the BA knowing that I have a good surgeon and the results don't vary that much. But having something on my face changed in a rush would be silly and there is such a high chance of me being unhappy with it so I think more research would be needed! I think I will bring it up with my PS on Monday just to see what he says. There would also be so much recovery time needed for that type of surgery that I really don't have and not sure how I would deal with the constant influx of questions about why my nose and face are so bruised and swollen haha. Your surgery sounds relatively simple if it is just to remove the bump. My best friends sister in-law got it done about a month before her wedding and it looked amazing on the day!