Sign in to follow this  
siliisobel

Newbie!! Help with Thailand recommendations?

Hi guys, im a newbie on here and was hoping you could help me with some recommendations.

I currently have implants which I have had for 10 years and im hopefully getting them replaced with some slightly bigger ones. When I had my surgery originally back in the UK I had really good skin and I could only get 230's put in so now after 2 children and 10 years my skin is a lot saggier so im hoping to go a bit bigger ;)

My partner has heard about surgery in Thailand and whilst it sounds tempting, im really nervous about going overseas to have it done. Do you girls have any recommendations? Or even some places I should avoid? I would really love to hear your stories. Thank you in advance! :)

I'm booked in with Dr Amorn Poomee @ Bumrungrad hospital in Bangkok. He's the head surgeon there. I'm on my phone so can't give you the link to his website, but he comes up when you google him. You email him direct and he responds extremely quickly (i had two responses within 6hrs!).

You can see his prices on his site.

You book directly with him and the hospital.

I know of a few people who've been to him and are very happy.

Bumrungrad International hospital looks like a five star hotel!

Good luck on your decision.

Wow $5000 is soooo much cheaper than here! :D I will let you know how I get on nats_m thank you!

When are you booked in for Terrie, please keep me posted as to how you get on and thanks for the info, I will have a look at Dr Poomee's website :)

Hi, I recently had surgery with Dr Piyapas, Bangkok Hospital Phuket and it was amazing!! The whole journey was 5 star and I couldn't recommend the surgeon and hospital highly enough. I booked through a company 'Cosmeditour' and they were very helpful.

Hi and welcome to the forum ...

I think you will have a lot of replies from different ladies that have had different Dr who are all as amazing as each other .... In saying that research the Drs and chose from your own research its always a good way of going I think....it all comes down to who you feel comfortable with... Good luck and I'm sure you will have hours of researching to do....

MumO5