Sign in to follow this  
Starbright

How soon after BA did you get an idea of your final size

I'm having my BA in Thailand and then we'll be stopping over in KL for a few nights on the way home. Ill be about 9/10 days post op while we're there and was really wanting to take advantage of the shopping. I'd love to buy some new bras while we're there but I'm unsure as to whether or not I'd have an idea of my size?

How long after we're you able to buy bras? Obviously I'd only be buying underwire bras and not wearing them for a while!

Hi Starbright,

I was measured on Tuesday (6 days p/op) and my surgeon said my size most likely won't change but the shape/appearance will once they drop into place etc. So this is what I've been told, but some of the other women from experience have found after they drop and fluff they have gotten bigger..is a tough one!

I guess if they're cheap, why not!

Hi Starbright

From my own experience and those of my customers, I would have to say it takes a good 3 months until your breasts have really settled into their final size and shape. I suggest you wait a while on the bras and go for shoes instead ??? :)

Hi Starbright

From my own experience and those of my customers, I would have to say it takes a good 3 months until your breasts have really settled into their final size and shape. I suggest you wait a while on the bras and go for shoes instead ??? :)

My surgeon said the same as Kara's at my 2 week check up. Just subtle changes after that, but many of his girls have experienced size increase as time went on. I'm hoping mine will bloom a bit more. Like the suggestion of shoes instead.