Mark Lee reduced his prices?

I got an email breast augmentation quote from Dr Mark Lee for $12000 all up and when I called to book a consult the lady asked if I had a quote from this year cause she could send me one. Has anyone had a quote for this amount? Most people on here have said he is more like $15000- $16000 price range. I am wondering if the price will change much when I go and have my consult.

Oh really Neednewboobs, that is good to know!I got the email but was wondering if there were hidden costs once you get to the consult, I am wondering if he brought his prices down to match Timothy? It is great if it is around $12000 all up because that is what I am happy to pay and I have a feeling that Mark is who I will want to go with :)

Hey :) I just had my breast augmentation done by Mark Lee and it was amazing! See my rave post and photos :) all up I paid just under 12k that included implants, hospital, anesthesist, after care, surgeons fees, medicines etc :) i was quoted at the maximum as if I went for the most expensive implant and that was a max of $12k. I highly recommend him x

Hey :) I just had my breast augmentation done by Mark Lee and it was amazing! See my rave post and photos :) all up I paid just under 12k that included implants, hospital, anesthesist, after care, surgeons fees, medicines etc :) i was quoted at the maximum as if I went for the most expensive implant and that was a max of $12k. I highly recommend him x

Thanks Batty Girl :) I have been watching (stalking lol) your progress and they are settling really nicely already which is one of the reasons I am thinking I would prefer Mark, he has done a great job.

I would definitely recommend staying over night especially if your going under the muscle. They''ll give you heaps better drugs than if you were just at home and I loved being able to adjust my bed and get food brought right to you. Plus Mark will visit you the next day to to check on you which is really reassuring. Also the anesthesiologist he uses "Jenny" gave me the good drugs as she's really nice as put by the nurses and not many other people get those drugs apparently unless they have her.

I thinks it's worth staying overnight if you can. It helps with your overall recovery as well. Mark Hanikeri is also a brilliant surgeon, as is Tim. I still thinks its better to have at least two consults before making your decision. Don't forget to come and visit me if you need any bras :)

My top 3 were Mark Lee,Mark Hanikeri and Tim Hewitt. I have already seen Tim so won't be making my mind up until I have seen the other 2.

2littleangels,I will be going under the muscle,so an overnight stay sounds like the best plan. Especially with a house full of kids. I think I would be kidding myself that I would get that needed rest on the first night!.

I agree with 3LittleAngels and BodyPlus. Overnight stay is worth the money :) I had my surgery early as well at about 9am and I was given a lot of pain relief and basically just wanted to rest and you are well looked after. Another reason I stayed over night is that the next morning Mark comes to the ward and checks you so I definitely wanted to wait to see him!

• 1 month later...