Sign in to follow this  
Batty Girl

Had post op with Mark Lee today- result YAY!

Hey Girls :)

Had my post op with Dr Mark Lee today. I am 10 days post op. He said they look amazing after such a short time and my scars are healing perfectly! The double bubble thing I was worrying about was all in my head as per usual :p he said obviously the breast tissue changes a lot over time to accommodate the implant however he said they are

Looking excellent! So happy :) will add some photos soon. It is amazing how much they change from day to day!

Em x

hahaha thank god, I knew I would just be fretting over nothing as usual :p

Didn't measure today damnit! Just retaped incisions and an inspection! I go back again in March so guess I will be measured then? Is there anyway I can tell my size now with a measuring tape? Lol

Yeh, I was wondering the same? Or would it be ok to go and get measured and fitted at bnt or something? I couldn't wait that long..

I guess it does take a while to settle into your final size a shape though.

I just wana hear the words your a D or DD!!! :D

Sounds like alls going great Em! Congrats, you're looking fantastic :)

Polishgirl your consult with Mark Lee is on my bubs bday :) and I see you're seeing Mark Hanikeri too! Ill be watching to see who you think is best out of the two. They are the two standouts for me also. Good luck!

batty dont worry there is no way yours are a c! i would not be surprised if the are actually bigger than a dd!

I agree!.

Mummyof3,I will keep you updated for sure who I think is better. I am only picking between the 3 (Hewitt,Lee and Hanikeri) otherwise I'm just going to confuse myself with too many options. These were the 3 that got the most glowing reviews. I have a feeling I know who I'm going to pick already,but I'm going to wait and see until after I have met all of the doctors before I make my mind up.