Sign in to follow this  
Batty Girl

RAVE! Dr Mark Lee in Perth for BA!

Hey girls :)

Wanted to let you know if you are considering having a breast augmentation, Dr Mark Lee in Perth is absolutely fantastic! I cannot fault a thing! His Staff are fantastic and answer all ur questions and I asked one million! His anethesist was fantastic, even checking up with me over phone for the week after my surgery just to check I was doing ok :)

My results have completely exceeded my expectations! Even from day one they looked perfect! They are so symmetrical, the scars are healing so well and are so minimal, the size is spot one and I never even looked freakish to begin with! The is such a lovely guy and makes u feel so comfortable. He takes all the guessing work out for u and knows exactly what to give u, after I described what I wanted he told me exactly what I was getting and I didn't question it and my results are phenomenal!

I am going to add some more photos today but feel free to add me if want to see some albums I have already put up including my befores :)

Em x

Well done Batty Girl ! Mark is an excellent surgeon however there are many other brilliant ones here in Perth. So long as you are happy with the results that is the main thing. If only he would send his patients to me for fitting - then everything would be perfect! BTW my bras are the same but cheaper.

Hey TeeLee! I am certain he will be able to

Achieve what you are after! In my consult he asked if I wanted small in proportion natural, large in proportion natural, large out of proportion, very large out of proportion fake etc. I asked

For large in proportion and I told him I

Didn't want to regret going to small :) I got exactly what I wanted! I tried on 375cc and he thought to big for me as did

I but if I had wanted I'm sure he would have done so just not sure if would have fit me :p

Body plus :) where are u located? Mark said I didnt read need bra so didn't end up gettin :)

Hey Em,

So glad you've had such a good experience with Mark. Can you tell me does he use this 3D scanning at his consults (is it vectra scanning) that some girls are talking about on here? Or is that just some Drs in the eastern states?

xx

Hi!

I am having a consult with Mark later this month, so good to hear the good reports about him all over these forums. Am also seeing Dr Turner (tomorrow! Eeeek!) and Dr Connell. But I have to wait until April to see Connell :(

Excitement!