Ur fav Push ups b4 BA

I wear gel/water filled underwire bras from Bras'n'Things.

I can't remember the name of them because I don't even look at the label anymore, I just make a beeline straight to the rack and have been for about 7 years now.

I think they are the same ones itybitynomore is referring to. They have a bow in the middle at the front with two little pearls I think. Sorry, I remove the extra stuff as soon as I buy them and haven't bought one in a while plus I have a schocking memory. :(

You can remove the straps too so if you want to go strapless you can. :)

They feel pretty real too. A couple of months ago I gave my cousin a hug goodbye and she randomly made the comment, "You're boobs feel so soft" when I gave her a puzzled look and asked what she meant, she replied, "When I hugged your sisters, their boobs felt hard but yours feel real. Whatever bra you are wearing is really good" (she obviously is very aware that I'm flat chested but when I wear these bras I look like I go from an A cup to a C cup and to be told they feel real is a bonus). :D

I never used the gel/water bras. Just too hot and humid up here. I liked the padded bras from Cotton On Body. Great price (often 2 for $30), comfy, range of padding amounts. I was using the 'Vixen' which gave me an extra 2 cups. Drawback is tend to only be 2 colours to choose from (black or nude), straight t-shirt bra so not sexy/pretty and often the smaller sizes are sold out (tried 4 shops in 3 cities for a 10A once).

Thanks so much ladies, I've recently moved to a small town and have been wearing push ups since I stopped breastfeeding but my boobs have shrunk even more and I'd like to keep wearing something that gives me abit of boob so when I get my BA it's not such a huge shock for all the small minded people hahaha

You can also buy cream inserts from bras n things which give a good lift and you can mould them around for the best push up I put them in my bras then its a super padded push up bra (i dont even fill a A cup so i have the room to do it)

This is what I do...and I even put the cream inserts in my bikinis..sad really,I can't wait until I don't have to do that anymore!.

The water bras from bras and things are amazing!

And the padded "miracle" bikini top from Victoria secret was my number one go to its fantastic!! Any of the playboy bras (lived in these) where you put the bunny inserts in are also great. I had a shoe box full of fillets, cream inserts and padding hahaha threw it out the day I got back from my holiday!!! :) it will come quicker than you know it girls and you will be loving your new boobies :)