Dr Kasemsak BNH Thailand

Hello has anyone had BA with Dr Kasemsak @BNH Thailand? Also wanted to know if anyone has had a good or bad experience with Destination Beauty? I am booked in for surgery on 26th Feb and am worried that this Dr is not listed on BNH website I am also worried that their website does not seem to work? Any feedback or suggestions for further research would be appreciated!!

Hi I also had same problem I am also going through destination beauty and I have a booking with Dr Montien Lueprapai into Samitivej Srinakarin Hospital. (He also is not listed on the hospital website or destination beauty's web page and I really want to use this doctor as he is a great surgeon who I know he works at Bumangerad hospital (which cost lot more)I managed to find an contact email for the Samitivej srinakarin Hospital so I asked if this doctor works there and the hospital said yes Dr Montien is a part time Doctor here. I have a backup plan I have also made a private booking wiith another great surgeon at Bangkok hospital bangkok also just incase but hoping Dr Montien does work at cheaper hospital as he does great rhinoplasy

Hello has anyone had BA with Dr Kasemsak @BNH Thailand? Also wanted to know if anyone has had a good or bad experience with Destination Beauty? I am booked in for surgery on 26th Feb and am worried that this Dr is not listed on BNH website I am also worried that their website does not seem to work? Any feedback or suggestions for further research would be appreciated!!

Hi I think he is at the hospital Samitivej Srinakarin as I was looking at this hospital before I chose to go to phuket for my sugery

Thank you Tashaa your post is helpful. I am considering calling this hospital and trying to speak with someone there. I don't have a backup Dr, hospital or plan so you have now got me thinking. Do you know of any other reputable companies to go through? How did you find out about your Dr and the hospital you have as a backup? I am guessing if I get there & I am not sure I can change Dr's/hospital I want?

read lots on this forum is a must!!! and use the internet to research hospitals and doctors ect. Look at utube videos(use key words eg destination beauty BA ect on utube or type Dr names)Facebook is another great way to see photo's and client feedback from surgery (bangkok makeover, destination beauty, Restored Beauty Getaways, Global Health Travel,Somnio International Medical Holidays and many other. Only use a JCI and ISO accredited Hospitals in Thailand.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey Maree

Did you end up going with Dr. Kasemsak? I'm booked in with him in July this year for BA and am getting a little nervous? How did it all go? And how was the hospital in terms of confidentiality? I did see on the news a few nights ago that the hospital released a video on Youtube about a patient that had surgery there and that got me a little worried.

Any feedback on Destination Beauty and the Hospital would be great!

:)

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...