Sign in to follow this  
Maz1980

Compression garments?

Hi everyone!

I am booked to have vaser lipo in 7 weeks in Phuket at BHP.

I was just wondeirng if i should purchase compression garments prior to going overseas for my surgery?

What did others do that had lipo os?

I bought mine over here. Thanks for the big help there body plus :). My doctor also have me one but nothing like the great one I am wearing right now. I do wear the doctors one on o the occasions that I wash my good one and boy can I feel the difference. Three more weeks and I can take it off, yay :)

Hi body plus, I am off to Phuket in 4weeks for coolLipo to my stomach and flanks and I need to get a compression garment. Would you be able to explain where I can get it and the best sort to get. I was hoping for a wrap around one so I don't have to put my legs through but I want the one that will give best results. Thanks so much for any advice x Cas

Hi Body Plus

I have just had cool lipo in Phuket and the hospital gave me a garment to wear and informed me that this is sufficent until I purchase another one. The types they had on offer were absoultely uncomfortable and rose all the way up to my bra and cut off most of my circulation and was way too tight - but loose on my legs and things.

I wasnt keen on buying a garment that has zips going up both sides of my thighs that were just operated on as thats where I need the support - not a zip,

I keep reading about stage 1 and stage 2 garments - what is the best method to follow? too much conflicting information out there!!

thanks

Ladies, if you are keen on garments that have no zips or hooks and eyes..take a look at my everyday garments. They are made out of the same fabric as the surgical garments so still have the anti-bacterial component in the fabric. Lots of people use these garments as their first or second stage garments as they look amazing and can be work for exercise or shape wear. PM me for further info please.

I personally think buying second stage surgical garments is a waste of money as they look so obviously like surgical garments still. The everyday garments look and feel amazing to wear and have the same compression rating as your initial Marena surgical garment.

Guest Addison

Compression garments wear after plastic surgery can avoid swelling and bruising operated any area of the body.

Ladies, if you are keen on garments that have no zips or hooks and eyes..take a look at my everyday garments. They are made out of the same fabric as the surgical garments so still have the anti-bacterial component in the fabric. Lots of people use these garments as their first or second stage garments as they look amazing and can be work for exercise or shape wear. PM me for further info please.

hi Body Plus

do you still visit this site? I'm looking into doing some vaser lipo and may need a garment.

I just joined as a member so I can't PM, but do let me know if you're still around  :)

thanks!!