Sign in to follow this  
nlw89

Anyone with same stats?? - 360cc or 390cc

Hi Girls,

I am 23, 60 kgs and around 170cm tall. I am currently a 10B or small C (sometimes) I had my consultation with my suregon and am going in for surgery next Thursday 7th Feb. My surgeon recommended 390cc but also gave me the option on 360cc he is ordering in both sizes for me to decide on the day.

I am going under the muscle, round, textured implants and was hoping to be 10D after op.I am not wanting massive boobs but obviously noticcalbe. It is only 40cc differnece but i am struggling to decided what i want, i feel if i go bigger they might be to big!?

Should i expect my boobs to appear smaller after surgery with going under the muscle? or will the size be accurate to the fillets i tried in my bra in the consult??

Does any one have simular stats that i can FR and have a look at pics to help me decide??

Thanks for your help girls :)

Hi nikki lee,

I have similar stats as you as you can see in my sig. Im 8days post op :) I'll send you a FR so you can have a look at the 360cc ( mine are anatomicals)

Good luck for next week!

hi Nikki - i'm 6cm smaller and 8kg lighter so i recon it cancelled out and we are basically same ;).

I got 380cc round half under muscle, I'm 3 weeks post-op, accept my FR and have a look at my pics. U'll see they look big naked and average in clothes. 30cc isnt much different, only just less than a shot glass x

hi Nikki - i'm 6cm smaller and 8kg lighter so i recon it cancelled out and we are basically same ;).

I got 380cc round half under muscle, I'm 3 weeks post-op, accept my FR and have a look at my pics. U'll see they look big naked and average in clothes. 30cc isnt much different, only just less than a shot glass x

I love how big they look naked! In clothes.. I agree, average.

Kind of annoying because I just want to be naked all the time now:P

Hi nikki-lee, I'm 168cm and 59kgs and I had the same dilemma as you. I was choosing between 360 & 390cc round textured and ended up with the 390cc, dual plane. I am going through a stage now where I wish I gone bigger but I think the size is actually great for me. Feel free to send me a FR to see my pics. I'll be putting more up this weekend showing 6 weeks post op as that's where I am today.

I also agree with the naked vs clothed looks. All I want to do is wear tight clothes to work but it's not appropriate in my office :p

Hi Nikki-Lee,I'm pretty much the same stats as you,only slightly lighter. I was advised by one surgeon to go 350cc under the muscle,but I still have 2 more consults to go to,and see what those surgeons say (I'm hoping to go a bit bigger than 350cc if I can). Have sent you a FR.

Hi i suggest you go with the 390cc, if that is what your Dr also recommended, and he knows the look your going for then trust him. Another way to look at it is, if you could not get the perfect size for you, would you be happy a little bigger than you wanted, or a little smaller than you wanted. The majority of revisions done, are to go bigger, so it is something to think about. Good luck with your choice.

Thanks girls! This has helped a lot seeing all your great pics and advice. I think iv decided to go with the 390cc there is too many girls that seem to wish they went bigger :-) iv only read a small amount of girls that say they want to go smaller. I jut need to get in my head that 30cc is nothing. And at the end of the day my surgeon saw pics and knows best!! Hopefully they don't come out being Es :) I'll keep photos posted!

My Dr said that under the muscle you will lose about 10%. I'm getting mine done tomorrow and I was deciding between 340/370 so I have decided on the 370's as this will give me the 340 look that I liked... I will soon see in the next few days!!

iv decided to go with 390cc as i imagine their going to lok like 370cc under muscle... so i will let you know at the end of the week how it all goes and how i feel! thanks all for the FR it has helped alot :)