Sign in to follow this  
misha

Painful incision area

Hey girls,

So I'm 8days post op today and I've had minimal pain throughout the last week. It's been great! Was only taking panadol the first few days. I've been off painkillers for the last 2days because I've been feeling so good.

Late last night however and also today, I've been experiencing pain( not unbearable) in the crease of my breasts/ incisions.

They look fine .. Not infected or anything.

I was just wondering if anyone else experienced this randomly after not having much pain post op?

Could it be that I'm starting to get feeling back in my boobs? Or the implant moving down?

It does feel a bit better when I get out of bed and walk around. But just freaking out a little since I've had such minimal pain the last week.

Thanks xxx

Hi Misha, I had the exact same thing. I freaked out thinking infection etc but mine were fine however just make sure you keep an eye on things just to be safe. You may also be interested to know I still occasionally get pains even now at 6 weeks post op. I'm not sure what it is so maybe someone else can help with what it is. :)

I hope your recovery continues to be so good.

Misha, I had it too. Laying flat would really bring it on. I was thinking it was the bra band pressing on the incisions, but moving the band or putting a finger under to hold it out didn't help. I even tried putting tissues over the incisions but it didn't work. Wasn't a constant issue, seemed to come and go. Passed around the 6 week mark

Ahhh. So glad to know it should be gone soon. Now I just need the occasional ache in leftie to go and I'll feel 100%. I have it now and I'm honestly just a bit over it coming and going. I thought I'd be feeling 100% by now but not quite. I think as leftie has been holding on once it drops to the same as righty it should feel a lot better.