Shazbart

Tubular breasts/ tuberous breasts

I'm in the same boat - mild tuberous breasts - and would love to see some pics too, although to be fair I don't have any pics up yet. Hope you lovely ladies don't mind me sending some FRs!

Hey Maisie I see you're book in with Dr M that's great!

I'm looking forward to my phone consult with him in a fortnights time :)

Also I notice you booked in for 3rd of September this year, any particular reason for this date? I'm curious as after my consult if all goes well I want mine done in June (office ladies said 4-6 weeks after initial consult and it should be fine to book in. Anyways I'm just hoping since I spoke to them last he isn't booked out completely now! Haha thanks in advance

Hey Maisie I see you're book in with Dr M that's great!

I'm looking forward to my phone consult with him in a fortnights time :)

Also I notice you booked in for 3rd of September this year, any particular reason for this date? I'm curious as after my consult if all goes well I want mine done in June (office ladies said 4-6 weeks after initial consult and it should be fine to book in. Anyways I'm just hoping since I spoke to them last he isn't booked out completely now! Haha thanks in advance

Hey jehllie. Dr M is SUPER nice (and handsome too :wub:  :D ). Let us know how your phone consult goes.

I chose September for a few different reasons, none being that Dr M's booked out! I don't know how soon you'll get in for surgery as I always had September in mind for my surgery, but I can tell you that he's away for all of August.

Hey jehllie. Dr M is SUPER nice (and handsome too :wub::D ). Let us know how your phone consult goes.

I chose September for a few different reasons, none being that Dr M's booked out! I don't know how soon you'll get in for surgery as I always had September in mind for my surgery, but I can tell you that he's away for all of August.

I was hoping for June! If not as soon as possible after then, but either way I'm super excited:) and I'm excited to see your journey too!

I think I'd feel safe being KOd to his handsome face hehe :p

Hi I also am certain I have tuberous breasts I have a consult with ps Dr James Kollias in Adelaide in a month I am 50 years old and have hated and been embarrassed of my breasts my whole life I have only just realized they have a deformity and so wish I'd done this earlier. I would love to chat to anyone in the same situation I'm certain I will need an areola reduction and possibly 2 different sized implants I would love to see some before and afters as I dont seem to be able to find many