Sign in to follow this  
littleblonde

BA next month, unsure about 275CC. Help!

Hey ladies,

My BA is booked for next month. I had my second consultation a few days ago. I saw my 3D Vectra images on the computer, my surgeon and I agreed that 275CC looked best for my body shape (i'm 5 foot and a bit, 42kilos at the moment) I lose a kilo or put on a kilo or two every now and then.

He said I have a very small chest frame and that anything bigger than 300CC will look out of proportion on my body.

I am getting Mentor mod profile smooth overs (placed in the pocket of skin beneath my breast tissue).

I do have plenty of breast tissue which is good but should I just go for the 300CC rather than the 275CC? I put a few sizers in my bra and they all looked good. He has ordered a few different sizes in-case I change my mind before surgery. Has anyone had a similar size implant? If so, did it take you up a few sizes? I am currently a full B cup. Hoping for a D or DD!

You sound alot like me size wise- i am 5'4" and 47kgs (only just put on weight was 43kgs a few weeks ago always losing a few and gaining a few)

I havent had my consult yet... But am thinking ill be suggested around the same size... I know mods have a wider base width than high or even moderate profile plus which is in the middle..

Is any reason he suggested mods? If you wanted more ccs yiu could change the profile and then coz of the smaller width you could get more ccs in projection..

I know with me being so small the moderate may be too wide and i may not have a choice in profile..

Just a thought.. I love the look of the mod plus .. A happy medium :) i hope i am able to go with these ..

And being so tiny 275cc will look decent too its all relative :)

Hey GeorgiaP,

I prefered the moderate implants over the high profile, on the 3D the mod profile gave me a fuller upper pole and more fullness on the bottom as well. Mysurgeon suggested them for the same reason. They looked a little more natural that way but still gave plenty of cleavage. I am just too scared of them not being big enough. I am getting boobie greed and they're not even in yet. I thought I wanted medium sized breasts until everyone told me i'd regret not going big. I don't want to go under the knife again so I am hoping I choose the right size for my body. I just don't want any regrets.

Do you have a size in mind? What is your current cup size? I'm a full B cup and wanting at least a full D. I have plenty of breast tissue so i'm getting overs. I just can't wait to have my new babies!

Yeah i like the mods (mod plus) too for that reason... Fingers crossed theyll fit in my little chest haha

I am an 8b or 10a usually.. But dont have that much tissue.. Bit deflated from breastfeeding.. So i think ill be able to fit a decent amount of ccs coz i have been prestretched to a DD from breastfeeding...

I am going to thailand so wont know til the day but im hoping for like 325-350cc ish :) More if dr P thinks id still look in proportion and semi- natural.

I didnt want to go too big at first either but as the days go by i seem to be like the sound of "8E" haha has a nice ring to it ;)

Haha, 8E does sound good. Sometimes I wish I had a larger frame so I could get some really big boobies and still look in proportion, kind of like Kim Kardashian, lol. Unfortunately I don't look that womanly!

I am also getting Mentor rounds, i've heard great things about them. Are you getting textured or smooth?

Oh we must be a similar size 'cause i'm an 8B, which is a difficult size bra to find, lol.

I hope your surgery goes well, I think I might end up getting the 300CC (just to be safe).

Are you anxious about your trip to Thailand? I bet you will feel great once you get back and go shopping for new outfits. That's what i'm looking forward to :)