Sign in to follow this  
New assets

Dr Ces, Dr Layt, Dr Widdowson - any advise on these doctors would be appreciated :)

Hi new assets. i am a recent patient of Dr Ces, only 1 month post-op :)

I flew all the way from Melbourne to see Dr Ces in Mermaid Beach QLD. Originally I was going to have my BA in Thailand but I could only get off work during peak season which would have cost allot more. So I figured If in Oz I was going to have the best PS as was going to spend the $ anyway. I'd seen before & after pics on his website & they were fantastic especially his symmetry achieved after. All of the b4 & after pics I'd seen on the Melbourne PS websites were no wear near as good as the ones on Dr Ces. So I didn't mind flying to see him. I was going on a holiday to QLD at the time leaving in 2 weeks. He was booked out but when I explained I wasn't coming for a consult that I wanted to go Ahead he fit me last minute & I was able to have my BA ony holiday within 2 weeks.

Dr Ces took time out of his holidays to consult me even when their office was shut & managed convince hospital to squeeze me in day the opened :). I couldn't decide between 330 cc & 380cc, Dr Ces reccommended 380 for me & I'm so glad I went with what he said. Day of op I had bad case of nerves & was do hungry I fainted from low blood suger lol. Dr Ces was do kind & comforted me making the whole process so much better.

Dr Ces is fully accredited Plastic Surgeon (not cosmetic), performs his BA under general anesthetic not twilight, has over 10-13yrs experience with brazilians. Uses an internal map stitching method (no external scars) which keeps incision closed for longer. His scars look like a wrinkle in the skin :). He used drains which means no painful fluid build up & fast recover. Charges around $12,500 with a 10yr warranty against capsule contraction & leakage.

Feel free to have a look at my pics, I am so happy with what he has achieved. Naturally I have wide set breasts, so personally hoping the fluff closed but other than this wow :) xxxxx

Hello New Assets,

I've just sent you a FR so yo can check out my progress shots, I'm another happy Dr Ces patient so everything what Amelia has quoted above is excatly the way I feel about Dr Ces.... His so genuine and cares about all his patients and the look/size your wanting he will achieve that for you. If there is anything else you want to know then feel free to ask. I have dealt with all QLD surgeons as i used to work for the Distrubuter who supplies Silimed Implants so I know all surgeons well :-)