Sign in to follow this  
judgemenot

8 days post op and a 36D

What happened to my 32?

Still swollen, healing and going through first pre-period bloat, (fingers crossed). Still asymmetrical, but not by much and the smaller one's implant has yet to drop...so good sign. But really wanted to be smaller.

Going through the Boob Blues and mentally fighting, get these foreign things out of my body.

Hubby things they look way better, even in their current state.

Massaging is a drag.

Advise everyone to try time their surgery a month out from menstruation.

Keep the compression bra Dr puts you in the first few days, to bring home. I know different Drs prescribe different bras very early post op. Just handy to keep.

Read last night that juice of 1 lemon, plus honey for sweetener is a swelling remedy. Must rinse mouth out afterwards and brush teeth not too long after, as the lemon is very acidic and can eventually destroy your teeth.

Hi judgemenot,

Besides the booby blues and bloating, how are you feeling?

Are you back to doing most everyday activites?

Hi Sukii,

The BR is the hardest part. I'm not really back to everyday activities yet. Generous hubby has been making sure I don't overdo it.

But come Monday I'll be back on Mummy Duty and driving again.

Making sure I don't give up the vitamin regime and trying to sleep well at night.

Thanks for asking

Ok I keep reading about theses booby blues, is it just feeling upset with results or is it regret of having surgery, regret of spending the $?

I'm confused and its a little worrying :(

Booby blues - I prepared myself entirely for them and still got them.

You know the feeling where youre just exhausted, and stretched to your limits and youve just simply had enough.. Its kinda like that and you just start to cry (well I did)... I was depressed because I felt like I had been through so much and to look down and see HUGE SWOLLEN knockers made me a bit upset. I was upset that I couldnt do anything by myself - Like I couldnt put myself down or bring myself up, I felt useless and 'needy' I felt like I had to rely on everyone else (during the first 10 days).

I didnt really care about the money.. I did before the operation - but not during booby blues... But its a possibility that it subconsciously contributes.

I just felt.. not myself, that was a big one. I felt like I couldnt just go for a stroll outside and I had to sit inside and look like a t-rex and feel like a turtle on its back.

I loved gaietys (arnott chocolates) and my boyriend bought them for me to comfort me, i had so many that now they make me feel sick and remind me of BAD comfort food. GROSS> I guess thats one bad habit of mine gone though, thnks to boobie blues ^_^

Very active and used to cramming a million things into 1 day. Not being able because of the surgery, has left me wavering between not wanting to do anything and feeling down that I can't.

It's not the $$$. I just wish I was healed and back to my normal 100miles an hour. But the good thing is, this surgery has shown me I have to take it down a notch or 2.

I need a kick up the rear end and back into reality. lol. It's elective surgery after all....