just added 'before' pics please give opinions

Hi teelee, I'd be very suprised if you are recommended a lift. The side on view shows no actual sag (they're in great shape after have 4 kids!), and I think you'd pass the pencil test! Your nipple position is good too. To give them a little lift you may be encourage to have an anatomical implant, but even rounds - HP will give them a boost and some good upper pole without the need of an actual lift.

Good luck with your consult, I think you'll have fabulous results

chacha

I'm far from an expert but I'd give anything to have a set that good to start with. I reckon a good size implant will fill them out beautifully. You hardly have any space between them too....I'm so jealous!!!!!

well i have my consult on tues, if all goes well i was hoping to book then and there for as soon as they can fit me in. but then i thought omg what if i need a lift, i kind of always thought that lifts were for older ladies with extremely saggy breast, but ive been seeing a lot of girls on here are getting lifts and i started to notice their breasts looked just like mine. if i need a lift i will not be able to go ahead with the surgery at this stage as i only have the money for the BA. it will be hearthbreaking :(

well i have my consult on tues, if all goes well i was hoping to book then and there for as soon as they can fit me in. but then i thought omg what if i need a lift, i kind of always thought that lifts were for older ladies with extremely saggy breast, but ive been seeing a lot of girls on here are getting lifts and i started to notice their breasts looked just like mine. if i need a lift i will not be able to go ahead with the surgery at this stage as i only have the money for the BA. it will be hearthbreaking :(

teelee i am in the exact same boat as you. If all is good ill be going in on 28th March but if i need a lift it wont be until July. but like you id be guttered.

I came across this site of before and afters and i really think you would get a similar result to the first two girls on the gallery http://www.canteraplasticsurgery.com/testimonials-sigalove-before-after-plastic-surgery-pictures.htm

I also read that if your nipple is 21cm or less from the middle of your collar bone diagonally to the nipple then you dont need a lift

I was 21.5 cm , one side and 21 the other and was recommended a lift as well but I chose not to have the lift and my PS never pushed me to have it ....

I figure I'm old now , I don't need to use my boobs as a living eg stripper , topless waitress or things like that but how i wished i looked good enough to do it .... only person who see my boobs are me and my hubby so I'm happy the way I ended up after breast feeding 5 babies over 19 years ...eldest is 19 and youngest is 2 ...

Good luck girls hope all goes well for you all

MumO5