Im booked with Dr Bhumsak BNH Hospital Bangkok 8th April BA&BL & Labiaplasty thru DB

HI I'm booked with Dr Bhumsak at BNH Hospital in Bangkok on 8th April for a Breast Augmentation, mini Breast lift & Labiaplasty (through Destination Beauty.

Any feedback on surgeon or DB?

Also if any other ladies are going to be in Bangkok at the same time (we arrive 6th April and depart 15th April) it would be great to catch up for a coffee/drink and share experiences!

Thanks heaps

Michelle

Edited by blondie68
not many replies

Hi Michelle

I'm having my BA on 9th April but going to phuket I picked there coz same my hubby been twice for golf knows way round etc but great to have someone that around same time to check on each other progress. We arrive in phuket 6 and leave 16th all coming around soon only like 8 weeks or so I'm getting excited but hit nervous I guess not knowing sizing etc is what my main concern is. I think I've read some good things about dr bhunsak when I did researching his credential are really good google his name should be able to find more info

Hi wow your dates are very similar to mine as we arrive on 6th also. Im also a bit undecided about sizing as dont want to go too big - mostly higher, firmer and fuller lol.

Glad Im not the only nervous but excited one.

Have you told many of your family or friends about it? I havent and they just think Im going for a holiday as I know they would worry like crazy especially my Mum!!

Hi April girls, I just wanted to let you know about the Songkran festival in Thailand 13 to 15 April, you can google for info. I was there for it three years ago and spent three days dripping wet day and night. It is the biggest water fight and nobody is safe, it was the best part of my holiday but I'm thinking if you want to keep your incisions dry be careful because I did see people filling their water (machine) guns out of the gutter. Our tuk tuk was even stopped and we were sitting ducks attacked with water guns, the local fire trucks drove through the streets hosing everybody around them.

Hi wow your dates are very similar to mine as we arrive on 6th also. Im also a bit undecided about sizing as dont want to go too big - mostly higher, firmer and fuller lol.

Glad Im not the only nervous but excited one.

Have you told many of your family or friends about it? I havent and they just think Im going for a holiday as I know they would worry like crazy especially my Mum!!

Only people that know so far is my hubby of corse my mother in law as she is looking after my kids while I'm away and a close friend of mine she was looking into having lipo but she change her mind other than that I'm gunna surprise everyone lol! It will be OMG she is either pregnant again (big boobs) or did she have a boob job??

Hi April girls, I just wanted to let you know about the Songkran festival in Thailand 13 to 15 April, you can google for info. I was there for it three years ago and spent three days dripping wet day and night. It is the biggest water fight and nobody is safe, it was the best part of my holiday but I'm thinking if you want to keep your incisions dry be careful because I did see people filling their water (machine) guns out of the gutter. Our tuk tuk was even stopped and we were sitting ducks attacked with water guns, the local fire trucks drove through the streets hosing everybody around them.

Yes the lady at PIAC who organises dr appoint ment advise me that the songkran will be on just have to try and stay indoors or hang around the hotel for a few days but I know won't be able to completely avoid it.