Tomorrow is D day!!!

OMG I'm sitting here feeling ill - looking at all the pics and comments etc for the last time before my op.. It's amazing how quickly the time has come around.. well it has actually only been about 3 weeks since my 1st consult so I guess it is quick but I have wanted to get this done for ages.. Any last minute tips of tricks?? I'm getting a lift and BA, going for 370's!! God I hope I have chosen the right size!!!!

OMG I'm sitting here feeling ill - looking at all the pics and comments etc for the last time before my op.. It's amazing how quickly the time has come around.. well it has actually only been about 3 weeks since my 1st consult so I guess it is quick but I have wanted to get this done for ages.. Any last minute tips of tricks?? I'm getting a lift and BA, going for 370's!! God I hope I have chosen the right size!!!!

Hi I cannot give u any advice as I'm yet to have my BA bu just wAnted to wish u all the best for tomorrow and can't wait to hear about your experience :)

OMG, it's my date tomorrow too! 9:30am in Brisbane.

What time is yours?

I feel ok, almost looking forward to it. I'm only scared of post op complications - nothing else really. I am getting 330cc unders. :)

I'm meant to be at 10, then they rang to say come at 9, but with 4 kids to be delivered to school im doing my best.. so he will start when I get there.. I'm going to Pacific Day surgery, where are you going?