Did your nipples change after a BA?

Just wondering what happened to everyones nipples/areola after they had their BA?

Ive always thought mine were a little large for my liking but i guess they are tolerable.

Im just wondering if they will get even bigger once the implants are in? I really wouldnt like that

Has anyone here had a BA and not been happy with the way their nipples look afterwards. I wonder if this is something i should bring up at my consult

oh ok, thats good to know, i have had bigger boobs before but i was pregnant and breastfeeding and all the pregnancy hormones etc makes them change colour and shape so i wasnt sure if they would stretch out heaps with the implant in there. I really dont want them to get bigger

This is a great topic. I don't like my pointy bit (I thinks its too pointy/long) so I hope it doesn't look any worse. Come to think of it there really isn't much I like about my boobs at all so I reckon I should come up with a new procedure called total breast transplant:)

I got 565cc and I would say the appear a bit bigger. If your looking into a nipple incision for getting implants they can reduce the size at the same time. Always an option to consider if your not happy with the look currently

im going to ask about that, i was thinking that if i needed a lift that i could get away with a nipple lift and if thats the case i probably would get them made a little smaller. I wonder if this is something id get charged extra for though, its quite expensive as it is, and then there is the problem of breastfeeding issues even though im pretty sure I'm done with kids but you never know