Sign in to follow this  
Melinda

Has anyone used Dr Huy Tang from the cosmetic institute for a BA??

Hi Melinda,

We aren't sure if anyone from the forum has had a procedure with us yet, however, there are a couple coming in soon :)

In the meantime, feel free to check out our Facebook page. We have lots of patients who provide us with feedback. Perhaps you could try messaging them?

www.facebook.com.au/thecosmeticinstitute

The Cosmetic Institute

I saw Dr Tang on Tuesday and he was great, i felt at ease and he explained the procedure clearly and gave an honest opinion. He seems to be doing 12 BA a week which is a hell of a lo, so im sure he is good. The cosmetic Institute staff David and Tasha were great very friendly and helpful. I am booked in for the 21th Of March so cant wait.

Hi girls have my surgery yesterday. Went in around 11 and were at my Appartment at 3.30 dr huy tang was amazing and was so happy with my whole experience at TCI and would recommend anyone to go there. The staff were so welcoming and friendly and you feel as though your the only person in the whole place their looking after. I haven't seen my new boobs yet as it hasn't been 24hrs but so far very happy. From the consult through to end of surgery with dr tang I felt so comfortable in his hands :-)