Sign in to follow this  
TheFox

Do surgeons increase their prices each year???

Just wondering if surgeons put their prices up each year? Im just wondering because i know a few people on here and in real life that have had their BA done recently and they paid in the mid $13k for everything and now they are around 15-16k

im really confused now, i dont understand how its gone up so much so quick

Edited by TheFox

I would expect they would as would the hospitals they use. Some of the overseas prices have increased by 30% for 2013, but there hadn't been any or big increased for a few years.

The difference may also be a different in the product used or a difference in the actual procedure.

well im not actually sure. I only know for certain that the one i was more leaning towards using has increased his price. I might PM someone seeing the other surgeon im seeing and find out what their price is.

I have to say, i think i might be leaning towards the other surgeon now, i mean, i dont want to make the decision based on money, but it just seems like alot of money compared tot he 10k other girls have spent who have fantastic results.

Edited by TheFox

It's a hard decision. Your sister is obviously happy with mark, did she go for any other consultations with any other surgeons?

I got a quote from another plastic surgeon for just under $11k, but I didn't really click with him and even though his consulting room is much closer to home I wanted someone with more personality!

Kylz an did. An saw two others but felt Mark was the only one who could actually Viv her what she wanted and who she meshed well with. She also just wanted to stop looking around and get them done already as its been a bit of a longer process for her.

It's just a massive jump in price.