Sign in to follow this  
Sezzy12B

Boobie brunch!

Hi Lovely Ladies,

This might be a CRAZY idea, but I was wondering if any girls would be interested in a brunch/lunch catch-up :)

I am based in Melbourne, so this is only aimed at the ladies that reside in Melbourne (although interstaters are more than welcome to join). This is open for anyone pre-op or post-op, who is just interested in a girlie get-together to chat, meet and have a laugh.

I just wanted to put the idea out there, and see if there is any interest and numbers. Maybe somewhere nice by the beach or Chapel St in South Yarra etc. As most of us work, I'm proposing a Saturday or Sunday later this month or early March.

You girls have been great and helped me through my pre-op and post-op nerves and queries, so you all almost feel like family already! hehe

Let me know your thoughts!

I'll be in Melbourne next weekend but am only there for a day for a conference. :(

After that the next time I'll be back is for my surgery.

I'd love to join you ladies so if you're willing to wait, March 9th and 10th works for me. :)

I was organising a catchup with some other VIC girls from the forum not long ago so I'm sure they'd want to join in also.

I'd like to remind you that you're in an anonymous forum.

Re-read the pages on 'privacy' and how you should (or shouldn't) give out personal details unless you certain you know the person you are arranging to meet is as they claim to be....

Remember anyone can create a nice 'fluffy' avatar & profile and you'd be none the wiser..

Have fun - but keep safe

spotty

I'd like to remind you that you're in an anonymous forum.

Re-read the pages on 'privacy' and how you should (or shouldn't) give out personal details unless you certain you know the person you are arranging to meet is as they claim to be....

Remember anyone can create a nice 'fluffy' avatar & profile and you'd be none the wiser..

Have fun - but keep safe

spotty

Thanks, we'll keep it in mind :)

The 9th works for me. Lets make it lunch as it gives those of us that live a little further away more time to get there (and it's more acceptable to have a wee drinkie)

The 9th works for me. Lets make it lunch as it gives those of us that live a little further away more time to get there (and it's more acceptable to have a wee drinkie)

Sure!

Lets make it lunch then. I'll have a look around for places for if anybody has a recommendation, feel free :)

I think

It's a great idea .... I was thinking the same thing after meeting one of the ladies of the forum in Thailand for a coffee .... I thought that it wod be good to get a big group from the forum tower up...

Good luck, if I was closer to you guys I would def be there, sydney is too far away ...

Have fun anyway girls

MumO5

I'm free 9th March too, my bf will prob want to drop me off incase I'm not getting stooged by cyber males in disguise lol I know what he will say already.

St Kilda Sea Baths restaurant is really nice too, chilled good food & surroundings

I'm free 9th March too, my bf will prob want to drop me off incase I'm not getting stooged by cyber males in disguise lol I know what he will say already.

Haha don't worry, my bf will be doing EXACTLY the same thing.

I'm getting so excited!!

It comes to just a few days before my surgery so it'll be good to have a chat with you girls to calm my nerves.

Don't get me wrong, everyone I've told about this has been super supportive and I'm so grateful but it's just not the same as talking to people who have actually been through it or are going through it.

I can't wait to hear everyone's stories. :)

Fox, you and I can go together if you like :)

Of course, that would be awesome.

I'd love to meet you fellow girls, but I can't come as I won't have had my BA yet!! :(

Me either =) we can just stuff our bras before hand =)