Sign in to follow this  
millypede

NEW GIRLS- list of chic's with banging tits! (photos)

Hi new girls,

I had an idea to create a post where all post-op girls with photos can reply with their Stats for new girls too add as friends.

I remember when I was initially researching it was so hard sifting through all the posts to find girls with similar stats... So lets give them a helping hand. Ill start by highlighting my stats in signature below.

I have albums of- Pre-op, post-op 3 days, 10 days, 3 weeks & 4 weeks including scar pics xx (please don't be any creapy boys in disguise lol)

EDIT- please send a message along with a FR to us post-op girls, and all picture comments are welcome lol ;)

Edited by millypede

Great idea Hun :) btw your looking fantastic!

Just turned 27, 163cm, 48kg, pre op don't even think I was an A, post op measured 8/10D

Dr Wichian, Yanhee international hospital in Bangkok :)

I have pre op pics, nxt day, 3 days, 9 days, 24 days & pics of my underarm incisions :)

Renkim - 31 52kg 165cm Pre op: Saggy 10C Implant:330cc round braz Post op: 10E. Dr Harwood

ETA appreciate a message with Friend requests :)

Edited by renkim

This is such a good idea amelia-dione :) I have been asked by Dr Harwood to send him through photos of what I look like now and also what I am hoping to achieve but I am finding it really difficult to find a picture of what I am looking for! I've tried many Google searches and I am not having much luck! I know what I want to look like in my head but just can't seem to find it in a picture! I am new to this site and my understanding is you can only see photos if you are friends with the person? is that right? if so please friend request me ladies! or accept mine :p I've gone on a little friend requesting rampage ! I would love to see all your pre op and post op photos :)

Thanks girls

A

Heres my Stats:

30 YO

Before BA Op: 12B

Post Op: 12D

Weight: 74kg

Height: 166cm

No Kids my boobs were small with no upper pole so always wanted to fill a bra out :-)

Implants: Silimed Brazilians Nuance Style 305XHP (Nuance is an implant style that is between round & anatomical)

Surgeon: Dr ******

Sorry to all those who have FR me lately - i like to check ppl out before i accept and havent had any time lately to do so. But have just done it all now :) sorry for the delay

My stats are in my Sig below and i have pics from pre-op, sizer pics, and post op weeks 1 - 3, and 1 month, 2 months, 3 months and bra pics. I was 4 months yesterday so pics for that will be following soon!

Also, i would much prefer you to send a visitor or Private message with your FR - i can then accept straight away :)

Great idea amelia :) My stats are:

20 yrs old

170cm

50kg

Pre op: 10A (a very little 10A!)

Post op: 10D/DD depending on the brand

I have pre-op (eek), sizer, and up to 6 weeks post-op photos at the moment. A little visitor or private message with FRs is always nice too :)

mumO5

I don't know about the banging tits but to others but I'm happy with what I got....

Height: 160cm

Weight: 62kg

Pre op: B

Post op: E

Implants: 450cc, round,textured silicone , high profile ...

Was advised to have a lift as well but did not have one...

Goodluck ladies

Great idea! The amount of seaches I did while investigating on here is crazy. Every little thing I wanted to find I searched and then read every thread that popped up, so having the main things in one place is awesome.

31yo

168cm / 5'6

59kgs

Pre op - 12b (I was wearing the incorrect size)

Post op - 8F at 3 weeks still the same at 7 weeks

Dr Tavakoli - Sydney

390cc round- high profile - textured - dual plane

I'd also appreciate a quick note with FR :)