Sign in to follow this  
ashleykaras

Feeling fat after boob job!!!!!

Hey there everyone, New to this all but im booked in for a boob job with mark ashton on the 18th of march. I couldnt be anymore excited. I only have one concern and maybe could use some advice to anyone in my position.

Has anyone been worried about looking fatter after getting boob enhancement? I mean I wouldn't call my self fat but im worried getting bigger boobs will make me look larger? I am a size 10 sometimes size 8 with wide hips, which has been passed down to me by my mother, I dont even think i could loose my wide hips because my bones are actually wide.

Anyone ever felt fat after getting a boob job?

My mate that has hers done said that she can never look really thin because of her massive boobs and she has a banging body! It is a big fear of mine too and I am only going to go for a smaller implant, not just because of looking fatter but because of practicality etc as well :)

I walked around with rice sizes in the other day (only at home) but I actually thought I looked thinner with them in. Made me feel like I had a bit of shape. My waist totally looked smaller!

I do feel i look slightly fatter but I usually wear fitted clothes which compensates now to show my slim waist for example. It is not of concern to me at all, I overall feel very confident in my appearance.

I felt exactly the same pre-op, and voiced my concerns to my bf and sister. My sister wasn't much help and said I would look fatter lol (thanks sis!) but my bf was helpful and showed me pictures of girls with big boobs and a nice toned/ slim body and said "they don't look fat" and I had to totally agree! None of them looked fat!

You won't look fatter, you will just look curvier. And perhaps more proportionate.

Of course, your body shape will change. This is the hardest thing to deal with post-op. When you look in the mirror, it is a completely different figure looking back at you. You just have to be prepared for that. BUT (hopefully) the shape looking back at you, is an improvement - because that's why we are getting the surgery done right?!?!

Keep in mind you will come out of surgery swollen and bloated, so the first few days you might feel "fat" but this will subside and you will love your new assets and enjoy your new figure :)

I actually think my waist looks smaller with boobs! I've had people comment on my waist much more than when I had no boobs because it gives you shape... which is hot!

I understand that I'll never have the catwalk 'waif' look, but instead I can have the bikini model curves... I'm ok with that!

I agree i definitely think my waist looks smaller now! I dont look that great in really baggy clothes anymore and since my op i have just steered clear and worn more fitted clothing which shows off my waist!

I was really worried about this pre-op as well but trying the sizers on under all my clothes helped and i have been very pleasantly surprised :)

Pre-BA I always wore quite fitted clothes so I had some shape. Like the others have said the first thing I noticed after my BA was how my waist was more defined. I also tended to look bigger in the thighs (I have bike-rider thighs and calves, although I'm not) and hips and now I'm much more balanced. I think a lot of it will depend on how big the end result is and your clothing style.

Hey there everyone, New to this all but im booked in for a boob job with mark ashton on the 18th of march. I couldnt be anymore excited. I only have one concern and maybe could use some advice to anyone in my position.

Has anyone been worried about looking fatter after getting boob enhancement? I mean I wouldn't call my self fat but im worried getting bigger boobs will make me look larger? I am a size 10 sometimes size 8 with wide hips, which has been passed down to me by my mother, I dont even think i could loose my wide hips because my bones are actually wide.

Anyone ever felt fat after getting a boob job?

Hi

I had a boob job in 2000. I am 5'6, at the time around 140lbs. I wanted a C cup and my surgeon didn't go by cups so he gave me naked women to look at from men's magazines. I picked one and the boobs don't look as big in the nude as they did with my clothes on. I always felt fat and (had a D) covered up with big shirts. I started rock climbing and there were a lot of svelte girls climbing with little boobs. I felt out of place. I finally fell on my chest skiing (I was ski patrol and fell on my radio) and I popped the boob. It was guaranteed but I had them removed. I was liberated from my obsession with having bigger boobs. It never made me feel prettier or sexier. I had lots of gawks from men because they were ginormous in a bathing suit,,,but it didn't increase my self esteem to have married men lust at me (I was at a resort with mainly all couples when I was getting the gawks) But if you keep yourself super skinny you may not feel fat..but I was slim.

Is there anyone here that is a little curvy with there boobs done, id love to see a picture if you let me ? I wondering what type of clothes you would wear to fit the body? I dont want to change my fashion sense to fit the boobs, although I am highly depressed about my boobs at the moment they are small and flat, I never used to wear a bra as a teenager until I had kids and it all went crumbling down. Haha So yeah if there is anyone who have any photos id love to see....

Hi Ashleykaras, i have sent you a friend request as I have some pics. I am only a few days post-op but there is a few pics. I am a size 8/10 pre-op (or size 8 up the top, size 10 on the bottom) as I have wide hips. U can look at my pics. Will be putting up some more post-op pics soon. xx

I am a size 10 up top since my surgery and size 12 on the bottom, so I guess you could say I've got curves. I did have some moments after my surgery where I felt fat, especially since I was stupid and made the mistake of weighing myself a couple of days after, all the bloating etc etc made the numbers go up and I was a bit depressed, sure enough a week or so later the scales came back down, but I've really only recently started getting back into harder training now so that helps too.

As far as how you look, I don't think boobs make you look big at all! In fact I've found like some of these girls my waist looks even smaller coz I'm more in proportion, which is awesome :)

looking fat post op is a real fear of mine too, because I am not very thin to start with! I tried the rice boobs in a bra though, and because most of my extra weight is in my hips/thighs I think I looked way better with boobs the same size/proportionate to my hips and perky. Have you tried the rice bra thing?

I guess it all depends on what kind of tops you are wearing. After my BA, I have to get used to or go through the journey that your wardrobe will be changed. Some of the top I never wear before, now I will have no issue. But some of the others, you have to say bye to them as they can make you look bugger if loose fit...... I have tried to lose few kg, n now with the good contrast of bigger boobs n slim waits, it s getting more curvy. Hooray!,,,,

ive sent a couple of you girls a friend request because I am new to this and wanted to get some advise and also maybe look at some of your images.

Its the only thing I am struggling with and I am now going to go on a massive diet and get fit. I've had 3 kids 2 of them which are twins all under the age of 2. The keep me on my toes all day long. I know my body isn't perfect but I just dont want to feel depressed about being fat with big boobies. So if some of you dont mind i'd love to see some of your pictures so I can compare even though I know we all have different body shapes. I have one photo uploaded in my album of me pre op also :)