Sign in to follow this  
Molly8

Has anyone gone interstate to see Dr Tavakoli

Hello,

Last week I had an appointment about a BA with a Dean White in Melbourne and I really liked him. Since then I've been doing more research and now really like Dr Tavakoli in Sydney. He seems to have heaps of experience and great results. I haven't read a negative thing about him and people seem to be gushing with praise. I've also watched quite a few You Tube clips from clients that have had BA by him and they look great. so I sent him my pics and details and was shocked to find out he was actually cheaper than the one I saw in Melbourne. I mean at least $3000 cheaper. I'm thinking I want to go to him now but I guess I'm wanting to know if anyone has done this. I would arrive on the Tuesday and have the consultation where we discuss size etc and then have them done on the Wednesday, I would then get the ok to fly home the following Tuesday. If anyone has done this how did you find it? Was it strange having the consultation the day before. This is probably a silly question because I know lots of you are going O/S and doing them same. I Was just wondering if many had done it interstate to Dr Tavakoli.

Thanks heaps in advance,

Molly

I didn't go interstate for Dr T, I'm in Sydney, I guess to answer your question, to me I think it would be strange to have the consult the day before, for me it was something I wanted to mull over for a while, but having had a consult in melbourne already I'm assuming you probably would have had that time to do that already? I guess it really just depends on what you can afford and if you get a good feeling about Dr T when you have your consult. Personally I can speak highly of his work and I think he and his staff are lovely :)

HI Molly... I'm an interstate patient of Dr Tavakoli but surgery is today so I can't fill you in on much in that regard. I have found it a bit daunting that there wasn't too much in the way of consultations because of the logistics but after other consultations on Brisbane I kind of went in quickly for the pre op consult knowing what I wanted and I am just trusting that the Dr will know what is best.

There is a girl from Melbourne apparently here for surgery today following mine so not sure If it's you but there's definitely a bit of interstate surgery going on. Best of luck with what you decide.. I'll update on my progress and hopefully that may help you and offer some insight... Unless you are the lady today in which case best wishes for surgery :)

X

I had my BA done by Dr Tavakoli 3 weeks ago today and honestly I couldn't be happier. He is AMAZING. Check out my photos if you like. I would travel across Australia if I had to too see him. I am not interstate but travelled 2.5 hours to see him.