6 Months Post Op - Pics Up :-)

Hey Ladies,

I cannot beleive how quickly the time has went by with my recovery... As most of you seen I had a weird frankenstein boob at the start but im just so glad I never realised otherwise I think I would be freaking out! Between 4-6 weeks the implants started to settle quite nicely, in the first few months I felt like any bra just wasnt comfortable and I wanted to keep wearing Ahh Bra style. Still to this day i can wear a bra all day long but by the night falls Im so ready to rip it off!!! lol Bras certainly dont feel comfy anymore, least i can go braless now... Yeow!!!;)

So feel free to check out my 6 months pics (Private) and I hope everyone elses recovery is going smoothly and enjoying every step, I certainly would do it all over again if I had to... with my experience and my fantastic surgeon Dr Ces I wouldnt hesitate to recommend as the results i have achieved is excatly what I had asked for.... Natural looking boobs, not huge but I want a nice rack Dr Ces! hahaha that was all I said & never showed any pictures of what I liked I had full confidence in him :D

Love reading this forum still to this day & hoping I can help any ladies out with any questions they might have, all the best with surgeries & recoveries xoxoxox :cool:

lol thanks Sukii, funny you say that as when I was in Bras N Things getting some bras the other week the lady who worked there couldnt tell I had a BA either... for example she suggested a few style of bras to me and she says with your natural breast these would sit and feel great on you... lol I didnt have the heart to tell her I have had a BA, hahahahaha

Hello :)

Thank you for sharing your story! I have sent you a FR, I hope that's ok :) x

Hey Ladies,

I cannot beleive how quickly the time has went by with my recovery... As most of you seen I had a weird frankenstein boob at the start but im just so glad I never realised otherwise I think I would be freaking out! Between 4-6 weeks the implants started to settle quite nicely, in the first few months I felt like any bra just wasnt comfortable and I wanted to keep wearing Ahh Bra style. Still to this day i can wear a bra all day long but by the night falls Im so ready to rip it off!!! lol Bras certainly dont feel comfy anymore, least i can go braless now... Yeow!!!;)

So feel free to check out my 6 months pics (Private) and I hope everyone elses recovery is going smoothly and enjoying every step, I certainly would do it all over again if I had to... with my experience and my fantastic surgeon Dr Ces I wouldnt hesitate to recommend as the results i have achieved is excatly what I had asked for.... Natural looking boobs, not huge but I want a nice rack Dr Ces! hahaha that was all I said & never showed any pictures of what I liked I had full confidence in him :D

Love reading this forum still to this day & hoping I can help any ladies out with any questions they might have, all the best with surgeries & recoveries xoxoxox :cool: