Big breasts making you look fat!?!?

I've thought about this lexi1.

I just keep thinking about when Mariah Carey got hers and she suddenly looked so much bigger because of her broad shoulders.

Although I think we just start to overthink things as we get closer to our surgery dates.

When I have those thoughts I just think of people like Ashley Sky:

[ATTACH]7015[/ATTACH][ATTACH]7016[/ATTACH]

You can't really tell from these pics but she has pretty big boobs with an ittybitty waist.

I think of her and although I get a little depressed that I won't ever have a body like hers, I get over my worries of looking fat with my new assets lol.

definitely agree with Karaleap - the style of clothing you wear can make a difference! i no longer wear really baggy tops because they can make me look bigger with my now-hourglass shape! however when i wear something more fitted (which i am loving) it makes my waist look much smaller than it used to!

I was worried about this pre-op as well but all turned out so well - you just might need a little bit of a style change which i am still learning about haha

I am struggling with the same question also. I am booked in for my surgery on the 18th of march. Im worried that I am going to look fatter. Currently a size 8/10 depending on the clothing, but have broad/wide hips with skinny legs. My style of fashion is long flowy loose fitting tops mainly because i feel my upper body is out of proportion. No boobs and big hips I feel if i wear looser fitting clothes and tight pants I look skinner because my legs are skinner. Im worried im going to have trouble adjusting to a new wardrobe. I've always wanted a boob job and not regretting it but it does play on my mind. Does anyone have photos of there boobs who are curvier? I would love to see what it looks like. I am seeing all these beautiful skinny girls with big breasts and thats what I would love to look like but unfortunately I dont have a skinny waste so scared im going to come out of surgery disappointed :(

I thought when I first got them done I looked fat - only because I was bloated and Hunched over, and swollen!

Now that all that swellings gone down, I'm still 'big' but loving it.

I've got a slim body and I think that in not so flattering clothes, yes you can look 'fat' but in nice clothes you would normally wear it definitely flatters your body.

I dont think generalizing big boobs = fat appearance, it just depends on your body type.

Tell your surgeon you do not want the fat look. :) Hell know what to do

OMG who is this Ashley Sky girl??? do u recon she has unders or overs and what size? they are sooo goood

She's a model in the US.

I've been girl crushing on her for years lol.

I even took pics of her into my consultations to say, "I want HER boobs!!" hehe.

My guess would be that they're unders just because of the way they sit in some of her photos. No idea what size though as I've never seen her pre-op.

I think she might have had them done twice because in her older pics they look smaller, still great, just not as big.

I just did a massive stalk of her website... i am sooo obsessed now lol. I think they are an 8D! Before I got mine done by Dr Ces there is this girls on his facebook page and website called Samantha and has the same size and looking boobs as Ashley's. I told Dr Ces that was what I wanted and I got 380cc so hoping when mine settle they will look like this.

I'll upload a pic of Samantha on this feed - she is small - let me know if u think the implants are the same size and similar looking. How did you upload the pic? - just figured oit how - check out Samantha

[ATTACH]7125[/ATTACH][ATTACH]7126[/ATTACH]

I just did a massive stalk of her website... i am sooo obsessed now lol. I think they are an 8D! Before I got mine done by Dr Ces there is this girls on his facebook page and website called Samantha and has the same size and looking boobs as Ashley's. I told Dr Ces that was what I wanted and I got 380cc so hoping when mine settle they will look like this.

I'll upload a pic of Samantha on this feed - she is small - let me know if u think the implants are the same size and similar looking. How did you upload the pic? - just figured oit how - check out Samantha

[ATTACH]7125[/ATTACH][ATTACH]7126[/ATTACH]

Oh maaaaaannnnnnnnnnnn!! I want that Samantha chick's boobs!!

I think they look like they may be the same size as Ashley's but I think Samantha has mods whereas I'm pretty sure Miss Sky has HP.

Ashley's is my dream body (except with a little more ass).

I love that Samantha's boobs go so well with the rest of her body. They look so real!! :)