Sign in to follow this  
teelee

my consult with Mark Lee today

omg im so excited! i had my consult with mark today. i think it went really well. i feel a bit funny that he didnt ask me what i wanted in regards to natural look etc, he only asked my ideas of sizing. but that aside, everything he suggested is exactly what i wanted, and i couldnt be happier. he seemed very experienced and like he knew what he was talking about. although sadly he did seem a little rushed. but he answered all my questions and was very nice. he done some measurements and i tried on some sizers and i was so silly thinking i would need a lift, im far from it infact which i was so happy about! and guess what... im getting it done next wednesday 13th feb!!!!!!!!!!!! eeeeeeek!!! i dont think i will sleep between now and then!! i have absolutely zero apprehension about this, i have waiting for this day for 15 years! but they wouldnt let me book and pay then and there because its so soon, they are making me sleep on it and call in the morning, which is fair enough. Im going to be getting high profile textured mentors 500cc in each breast! because of breastfeeding i have a lot to fill and i said i didnt want to regret not going bigger, so thats what he thinks will suit, and i agree after trying on the sizers. xxx

Oh that is so totally awesome about not needing a lift and how freaking awesome that you are going in next week. How exciting. I cannot wait to see your results. What size are you hoping to be

How exciting that your Surgery is next week!!!

Now that I'm getting mine in Aus I plan on going with Mark Lee also so can't wait to hear how you go :). I won't be till wayyy later this year though!

Is there any reason he suggested Textured not brazillion?

WOAH! So fast, that's amazing! Was that due to a cancellation or is that just how soon he has availability?

I can't remember, did you book a consult with more than one surgeon? Or were you pretty set on Mark Lee?

What was the total quote, if you don't mind me asking?

After doing lots of research It took me a long time to choose a surgeon to consult with. By that time I was pretty sure mark was the one, he had the same ideas as me for almost everything so I don't see the point in seeing someone else who might tell me different and confuse me. I am very happy with what he wants to do and confident with his experience so I won't be seeing anyone else :) he had a few spots avail in the next few weeks, I think a couple were cancellations :) all up it is costing 11,900 but I could have gone for the cheaper hospital and it would have been 11,100 but I wanted the Wednesday spot which was at the more expensive one unfortunately, that's for overnight stay :)

omg im so excited! i had my consult with mark today. i think it went really well. i feel a bit funny that he didnt ask me what i wanted in regards to natural look etc, he only asked my ideas of sizing. but that aside, everything he suggested is exactly what i wanted, and i couldnt be happier. he seemed very experienced and like he knew what he was talking about. although sadly he did seem a little rushed. but he answered all my questions and was very nice. he done some measurements and i tried on some sizers and i was so silly thinking i would need a lift, im far from it infact which i was so happy about! and guess what... im getting it done next wednesday 13th feb!!!!!!!!!!!! eeeeeeek!!! i dont think i will sleep between now and then!! i have absolutely zero apprehension about this, i have waiting for this day for 15 years! but they wouldnt let me book and pay then and there because its so soon, they are making me sleep on it and call in the morning, which is fair enough. Im going to be getting high profile textured mentors 500cc in each breast! because of breastfeeding i have a lot to fill and i said i didnt want to regret not going bigger, so thats what he thinks will suit, and i agree after trying on the sizers. xxx

That's awesome news and so soon too how exciting can't wait to here the next stage of your BA story :)

the only other hospital he does now is cambridge day centre. the look i wasnt is lots of cleavage, not too far apart, big and round and perky :) fingers crossed cos he didnt pay much attention to my pics, he just sorta new what look would work, and everything he said with regards to shape, placement, size etc was what i had in mind myself

What are your stats teelee?. As to why he didn't mention Brazilians,I'm guessing each surgeon just advises what they prefer to work with.

Just think...this time next week it's your day!. I'm so excited for you...makes me want my surgery now too!.

Yay teelee!! I am so excited for you :) It is awesome that you don't need a lift, my befores are similar to yours (well I have one kinda like yours and one that is a bit droopier (bub had a favorate boobie so they are an odd pair now lol) and I am guessing that if you don't need a lift then neither will I :D

I can't believe it is happening so soon for you, I will be stalking your progress. I have to wait until march for my consult with Mark so I will be interested in your thoughts of him and his work. I am hoping to have the furry brazilians with mark, I figure that the lowered rate of capular contracture is just too good to ignore and I have a couple of friends who have had them and love them.

Good luck and keep us all updated :)

Woo another leegirl, congrats on getting in so quickly that's so cool. He might not have suggested Brazilians because your not needing lift. I had lift and he gave me them to help with further sagging asmine were pretty bad. Can't wait to eek how every things goes. I got 465 and they are wicked and another girl through mark got 495 and they are awesome to. So 500 is great. So excited for you xx

the only thing im worried about now is should i have asked for brazillions? he didnt even mention them :( polishgirl im 170cm tall and weigh 68kg. im not skinny, im a size 12, id like to be 60kgs but i have lost a lot of weight since having my last bub so im happy with where im at and although i really wanna loose the rest eventually im not in any rush :)

Thanks Teelee,

Just thought I would let you girls know that apparently Mark has opened up Mondays now for initial consults, and I got in on Monday!! This Monday the 11th! Scared!!!! There were a few appointments available if anyone wanted to call and try to push theirs forward a little :)