BA - The Cosmetic Institue / Dr Eddy Dona

• 1 month later...

Hi red head, have you decided to go with eddy doña yet? I can't decide wether to go with eddy or a cosmetic surgeon! Haven't heard that many reviews on him, but his pics are amazing! X

Eddy is a plastic surgeon, his prices are $8990 for ba

the other cosmetic surgeons start from $5990

Google eddy doña - his work is very impressive.

But it's who u r comfortable with.

• 11 months later...

Just wondering how you all went with eddy dona or the cosmetic institute? I'm tossing up whether to see them or go overseas. I'm a bit worried as I've seen feedback in a few places that the cost at the cosmetic institute looked really good but then they kept just piling the costs on top so in the end it is cheaper to go overseas plus tci drs were trained overseas as well so not sure what to do....

I had mine done with Dr Tang at TCI and could not be happier. I am 19 days PO and you are welcome to FR me to have a look (only 2 week PO pics up so far). As far as I am aware, teardrop implants cost more as does complex cases, but you are informed of this at your consult. For me I was base cost and could not fault TCI staff, their facility or my results thus far. I must say though go with what feels right for you, at the end of the day that is what matters the most.

Just wondering how you all went with eddy dona or the cosmetic institute? I'm tossing up whether to see them or go overseas. I'm a bit worried as I've seen feedback in a few places that the cost at the cosmetic institute looked really good but then they kept just piling the costs on top so in the end it is cheaper to go overseas plus tci drs were trained overseas as well so not sure what to do....

When I spoke to TCI regarding who to go with, they said all the doctors are trained by Eddy Dona the PS there and have regualar training with him. I would stay in aus for your surgery, too many bad overseas cases going on at the moment.