Surgery in one week!! What size will i be?

Hi girls i'm new to this site! My BA is next thursday with Dr Dona! I'm so excited but confused to what size I will end up and was hoping for a rough idea. I'm a 10A, pretty flat but can fill my bra. I weigh 55KG and am 166cm I'm getting high profile implants, round & textured and have been given the option of 520CC or 560cc I was wondering what size they would rougly take me too. Any help would be great..

Thanks!

I'm thinking you'll end up wayy bigger than a DD, perhaps F/G... I was a 10 A/B got 315s and am filling a 10E at the moment :)

xx

Hey Jen. I've just sent you a FR - we have similar stats and I'm also going dual plane. I was thinking around 315cc but I see that at the moment you're a 10e - I only want a D at most. Wondering if you had any pics up?

Hey Starbright, Fake boobs measure differently to real ones due to the set projection. You can't stuff them into a bra like normal muscle and skin.

I definitely don't look like an E cup when compared to a natural E but my projection means I have to have a wider underwire (the wire actually goes around my side) I would say I look a D (DD max) so don't go by bra size - go for a specific look and trust your surgeon that he's done/seen enough that he can give you what you want!

Hi I'm going there as well next month. I'm 170cm an 64 kilo and I got told the same sizes. I'm going with 520cc high profile round. The surgeon said I needed bigger because I have wide shoulders and hips. I'd love to know how you go next week. Let me know what size you end up with because I was hoping to be a size D cup. After seeing other people comments I'm a bit nervous now.