Sign in to follow this  
JASA61

6 months post face lift, lipo & breast augmentation

Hi It is six months since I had surgery in Bangkok. I have not been happy with the results. I felt it only right to come on here and make this report because I know how much I was looking for accurate information before my surgery. I'm sorry it has taken so long but I really did not feel like talking about it. There is no obvious disfigurement to my face but I just don't look as attractive as I did before, my face just looks fatter and will never be able to wear my hair up again because I have large bald spots particularly around my ears and awful scars at the base of my skull. My tummy is horribly disfigured from over lipo in some spots and not enough in others. I will never wear a 2 piece again. I visited a plastic surgery centre in oz recently and was told that the face lift technique used on me was quite unusual, that my hair will never grow back and that lipo only makes you look good in clothes and that I should have been informed about this before surgery. At this point the boobs are probably the only thing they did well but you know what.....I truly truly hate them with a vengeance, they are too big for me ( I had second smallest silicone available ) and I feel ridiculous... I had asked for the smallest implants but my surgeon convinced me to go bigger.....they are my biggest regret of all, they were an unplanned last minute addition and I am seriously considering having them out even though this will probably leave my once perfectly nice breasts with extra sagging and scars. My face is still numb and I still feel as though I am wearing a barb wire head band. I still feel as though someone has opened up my abdominal skin and stuffed me with rubble and I feel very uncomfortable on windy days when my numerous bald spots get revealed quite easily. I don't think thailand was the problem, I think having plastic surgery is like russian roulette. Think again about surgery I should have.

Hi JASA61, wow i am truly sorry for your awful experience, i cant imagine how you must be feeling. So sorry this happened to you. I hope your scars improve and thank you for sharing your story.

It is definitely something we dont hear much about but need to consider

Who was your surgeon and which hospital did you attend? Thailand may not have been what went wrong but your surgeon should certainly be accountable and I'm sure the girls on this forum would appreciate a heads up.