Sign in to follow this  
Keelz

Accommodation near Bangkok hospital Phuket?

Somebody else that's already had their surgery may be able to help you more - but I'm booked into the Mandarava resort at Karon beach. It's brand new and only opened a few days ago so I hope it's okay hahaha! The hospital organises transport so I wasn't too worried about how far away it was!

Oh cool well if its brand new I'd assume it would be very nice! I didn't know the hospital organised transport? That's amazing. I'm looking at one a 20 minute drive away - have just heard its good if the hotel is close as the bumpy roads have been a bit painful for some post op!

I would love some advice on this too!

I don't know if I should stay in Phuket town nice and close to the hospital...

I need to book today!!

My surgery is so close and Im so excited but I haven't made a choice!

There are quite a few specials on at the moment for flights and accommodation - 5 star hotels too! On holiday planet it was a grand for both. I think I may be changing my mind and having my BA in Bangkok now. Who is your surgeon?? :)

BGH will pick up up for all ur appointments so stay where u wanna stay, its a small island & the places on the west r much nicer than on the east.

Patong is dirty but close to shops etc. I stay in Patong a few days to see friends but like smaller areas like Nai Harn or Karon beach. Nai Harn is beautiful & relaxing great for recovery but a bit further away, Kata or Karon id suggest as a good middle location to all areas of Phuket.