Sign in to follow this  
Someday_I_Will

Anyone around 175cm and 65kg - Wanting size advice

Hi ladies!

My BA is fast approaching! Only 26 Day and 18 hours to go!!! (Not that Im counting or anything :p)

The only thing I am stuck on is my size! It seems like a common trend in the forum that we cant pick our sizes easily! I was hoping someone with this body type could give me an idea of what size you are going for? I don't want too big or too small (what a waste of money haha).

I am going unders and having crease incision.

:-)

I am 178cm, 63kg. I was a 10A pre-op. I currently have 305cc round high profile brazilians and that has given me a 10DD, but looks more like a C in clothes. Though due to complications with internal suturing and the wrong size in width of the implants for my body my implants have bottomed out slightly and i have no cleavage so i dont really fill out the tops of bras.

If you went with something like 375cc it would likely give you a nice full D-DD depending on profile.

Let me know how you go with Dr Mark Vucak, Im considering going to him for revision surgery.

hope this helps :)

You're very tall so I reckon go with bigger size.

I'm 172cm and about 70kg and I reckon I'll go somewhere between 420 and 470.

Ahh exciting! My BA Is still 6 weeks away!

I'm also stuck on size, I really don't want them to be too big!

I'm only 154cm and 48kg.

Getting 390cc I think.

Fingers crossed they don't look to big! So scared !

What sort of look/size are you going for? i am 178cm and 65kg and went with 435cc and so glad i didnt go any smaller! but i also wanted quite a large size to even out my pear shape! :)

Thank you everybody for the replies hehe :-)

I am looking for a more natural shape. I feel so bottom heavy at the moment. I am not overweight or anything, I just have no proportion. I find I need a 10 or 12 in some dresses depending on make - but my top is more like an 8-10 because I have literally nothing up top :(

In my first consult, Mark recommended between 375 and 390cc. Since then I have lost 7kgs and look a bit different. At that time he said if I went any bigger than 390cc I might end up looking "fat" which is another common thread I have noticed lately.

Anyway, I decided to try rice sizers on at home just to see what I like. I know that you lose some of the implant from compression under the muscle - but I liked about 390cc in my rice... so i think i need to get 20% higher than that???

If anyone has before/after pics I would really appreciate having a look as we are similar body measurements.

Eeeep getting excited!

I'm 178 and 59kg. I have 360s, teardrops. Feel free to check out my photos. I'm a 10dd from an empty 10A. I'm happy with my size. Couldn't go any bigger because of my bwd (12cm) but any bigger probably would have them getting in the way. I have a very active lifestyle.

im 175cm and 55kgs and im thinking of going around 350cc round mod or mod plus impacts. Im having a vectra scan on wednesday, ill post it in my album so if you want to send me a friend request your more then welcome.

Aside from finding someone with similar height and weight, i think it is important to look at the breast before they had their surgery. If you have a decent amount of breast tissue then a 35cc might take you to an E but if you have no breast tissue it might take you to a C or D

I'm 175cm and 58kg - I'm 2 weeks post op and got 365cc HP round under the muscle. Pre op I was 10B now measuring a 10DD possibly E...2 weeks post op yesterday so still need then to drop and fluff :)

Kara-Lea

x

I feel like I am making a huge mistake after reading all of these posts! I am 175cm and 58kg and I am trying to decide on 270cc or 315cc. I just thought the 315 looked too big for me, but I am starting to think that maybe I have been used to having nothing for so long, that when I put the sizers in, they just felt huge. I don't want to go too big and I just want people to think they are a really nice set of natural ones. I also am quite active and also am yet to have kids etc. looks like i might need some help too?

Thanks TheFox - I would really love to see your vectra scan :D I have never seen (or heard of) one before so I am interested. I did a quick google search and I never even knew you could do something like that! Very impressive!

Karaleap - Thanks so much for letting me FR you I will be sure to jump on your page and have a stick beak at your pictures

eutychia - don't be worried about this post regarding your size hehee. I have ZERO breast tissue to start with which is why I think my surgon has suggested a larger implant. But i have to agree with you, it feels massive when trying on the sizers/rice bags... Even when I tried the 300's on i was like WOOOOAHHH this is huge... but then i wore them around the house a bit and tried them with different tops and i knew i wanted bigger... then i tried the 350 and then 390 and did the same thing. I havent tried bigger than 390 but when i was wearing them, they just felt perfect (although i do understand the cc will have to be adjusted because im going under the muscle and i was only using rice hehehe)... so maybe you should do some rice sizers and wear them around and try them with different outfits... it is a big shock when first putting them in, but maybe if you get used to them, it will help your decision? :-) All the best xo

After all the other things to consider when having BA - I never wouldve guess that the size would be the hardest part :'(

I am 176cm & 62kg, I got 325cc round HP, I was less than an A cup pre op with very little breast tissue! I am now 2weeks post op so still not really sure what bra size I am now! I have before & after pics if you want to have a squizz! Good luck with your decision! :)

Miss buzz, thanks for all of that! I have tried the rice and felt sometimes they are just right and sometimes too big. I am booked for the 4th of march, so I don't have too much time to decide!

Miss K, I will send a friend request if that's ok, to have a look at the photos, thank you.

I am going in tomorrow with two friends and step mum to try my narrowed down sizes, so hopefully I come home with a decision. Just so hard!

Hi MissBuzz,

I am 178cm and pre-op was close to 67kg. I got 370cc and they are a good size. I definitely could have pulled off bigger too due to my height, but I wanted to play it safe and have a nice pair I can do up (wear a nice pushup) but still be able to dress them down for the gym etc. I think i sent you a FR to see some pics if you want :)

oh yea I had a look at your pictures yesterday Sezzy12B :D How exciting the you have your New Boobies now hehe. They sure did look sore in your post op pictures. I am such a sook when it comes to blood etc so I hope there isn't too much... although I have to have drains??? Anyone else had them? I hope they're not just big sacks of blood. I wont deal well with that hahaha!!!

Good idea about sizing with making sure it will fit into your lifestyle afterwards. Thanks again for letting me look at your pictures. Determining size is so much easier when you're looking at people with roughly the same body stats! Were yours mod? I am thinking I want slightly bigger than yours... so maybe 390/400cc will be perfect like Dr V initially suggested! :-)

I want mod plus. I hope they fit in. I want the together look with not much gap in the middle. I don't know why it is just what i like :$

I AM SO EXCITED!

Hi MissBuzz,

I am 178cm and pre-op was close to 67kg. I got 370cc and they are a good size. I definitely could have pulled off bigger too due to my height, but I wanted to play it safe and have a nice pair I can do up (wear a nice pushup) but still be able to dress them down for the gym etc. I think i sent you a FR to see some pics if you want :)

Good luck with sizing today eutychia, let us all know how you went hehee! xo

Miss K - Thanks heaps for letting me look at your pics, I will have a squiz hehe! x

I really really appreciate everyone who has allowed me to look at their before and afters. It is such a huge help and I am so thankful!! xo

How did you measure your breast width? I really want mod+ instead of HP!! So I get the together look. I want a small gap between but not big.

Great thread! I'm 173cm and about 63kg. My breast width is 14cm and I've currently been advised to get 375cc high profile rounds.

Hi ladies, I went into Dr Harwood's practice today with three friends to help decide what size to get. I am still choosing between 270ccHP and 315ccHP. Two said they liked the bigger ones, but one said she liked the smaller ones. I don't want to be big and I want them to look like a great set of natural boobies. I suggested that the 315 once in might look more like the 270 just suck in a bra? I also was wondering of getting the moderates, but I tried them on and the girls thought they looked too big. They were the same 315 but wider. Dr Harwood is still recommending the HP but I am just worried about the gap in between. I went to Dr Fleming and he suggested the Nuance version, so even wider again. I just would like a bit of cleavage and for them to look natural. Opinions??? Thank you in advance!

Hi! I had my pre op appointment on Wednesday and as I breast feeding I ballooned out to a D for most of the time, so now I have that much excess skin to fill.

I am 176cm and 65kgs and have an A cup of skin- Basically I have to go a minimum of 440cc teardrop dual plane to ensure no sag and fill out existing tissue. Otherwise if I want smaller I have to have a lift to remove skin. I kept asking what cup that would make me but the surgeons are really hesitant committing to size as bra companies all fit differently. But I think I will be a d or dd- god I hope it won't take me to an E :(

Good luck deciding

How did you measure your breast width? I really want mod+ instead of HP!! So I get the together look. I want a small gap between but not big.

The surgeon did mine... It's the measurement from the inner edge of the breast (not cleavage) to the outer breast near the armpit

You could try making a couple of lines at these points and get someone to measure the distance

Hi! I am 65kg and 175cm

I am tall and lean.

I made sure I went the biggest I could to suit my body because I have wider shoulders and hips... Not very wide the doctor said but "medium wide" haha if that makes sense.

I went 450CC underthe muscle moderate plus textured implants, Breast fold incision at PHUKET INTERNATIONAL HOSPITAL.

I LOVE THEM! I can not wait for them to drop, and am SO happy I chose the biggest I could for my body :)

Raquel x