Sign in to follow this  
coley13

Has anyone had BA or Rhinoplasty in Turkey? xx

I orignally thought I would get my surgery in Thailand, but the more research I do, it seems that Turkey is fast becoming a great place to go too. Im going to England and back so may tie it in on the way home. Has anyone had surgery in Turkey? Would appreciate your comments and reccomendations.

Thanks xx

Hi coley13,

I've seen some FANTASTIC results by Turkish surgeons (to the point where I'd actually consider them perfect) but I've also seen some real shockers so the only advice I can give you is research, research, RESEARCH!!

I have a distant relative who is a PS there and I've heard he is pretty good.

I'll ask my mum for his name later tonight and let you know. Worth checking out. :)

Sukki,

Thank u for your reply. I'm researching so much I think in going insane! I have been looking at thailand too, but then moved onto turkey. It's pretty overwhelming ? any advice u can give me would be great. Thanks again xx

Hi Ladies, I've researched Turkey as well and found Dora hospital in Istanbul is amazing. I actually was going to get my surgey done in Turkey but didn't want the long flight back home. Good luck!