Sign in to follow this  
starflower

pre op pics/post op bras

Hi girls,

so i just put up some cringe worthy pre op pics, ahh yuk its so funny when you are self conscious about your breasts you never take pics of them lol! I'm a dancer and usually all the girls are always topless in the change rooms etc.. but i'm always really modest only because I hate my boobs, when I have a new set i'm sure i'll be getting them out any chance i can ;)

Anyway on another note, I just went to Myer and they had some berlei post op bras that open at the front and back for only $60 has anyone used these? They look pretty good!

I also went to Target and they had on sale a post op bra that opens at the front for only $20, and they were on sale so I bought one for $16, I thought even if it doesn't fit its so cheap!!

Other Thailand girls where did you buy yours from before you left? and how do you guess the size??

I'm all booked now for the 22nd May :)Anyone else out there in May yet?? I want to start a thread soon!!

Cant wait for my new boobies!!!

x

I have both of those :)

I got the Berlei in the 10C and that fits well, but I have had to use an extender because Im swollen so its quite tight on my band.

The target on I got a 12C and that also fits but the band is really tight atm so not really wearing it.

I have just some sport kind of crop things from kmart too that Ive been wearing

well it depends with post op bras, because I had Dr V at PIAC and he gave me boob tubes to wear post op and told me to NOT wear any of the crop tops as because they had strps it would hold my boobies 'too high' and they needed to drop. so it really is up to the surgeon, but i wouldnt go spending lots on a post op bra, i got mine from target :)

The Berlei post surgery bra is not classified as a surgical garment ladies. The B01 is less than $50 and has an anti-bacterial component built into the fabric so it helps prevent infection. That is the one I used.

The Berlei post surgery bra is not classified as a surgical garment ladies. The B01 is less than $50 and has an anti-bacterial component built into the fabric so it helps prevent infection. That is the one I used.

Do you do delivery Body Plus?

And if so, approx. how long would it take to have something delivered to a Melbourne address?

My patient advisor said to wait until 1 day after surgery (when they measure me for my post op bra) to get a second one (they only provide me with one of them) so I'm hoping I can order one as soon as I know my size and get it not long after.

I got the berlei one too in a 10D and it was too tight around the band due to swelling. $60 down the drain.

MissPea, can you keep it to use it after the swelling goes down?