Sign in to follow this  
chloes-mummy

BA Surgeon Recommendations

Hi, I am wanting to get my breasts enlarged this year and was looking for recommendations for surgeons from the Gold Coast up to Mackay. I have a consult scheduled with Dr Widdowson on the Gold Coast and Dr Gaffield in Mackay. Any input or experience would be greatly appreciated.

Hi Chloes-mummy, I had a consultation with Dr Widdowson yesterday and he was amazing. Really takes his time to answer all your questions and gives you the right advice for your body shape. He explains things really well and is understanding of your needs. I have another consult tomorrow with Dr Layt, who is also on the Gold Coast, and he would have to be pretty spectacular to make me not go with Dr Widdowson. Good luck with your consults and finding the right surgeon :)

ATM moment I'm wanting to go with Dr H, but I'm from up near mackay and would love your feedback of dr Gaffield once you see him there's also a dr from Townsville that travels to mackay as well dr cuzak I think his name is.

Hi Chloes-mummy, Exciting times ahead for you to have some consults :-) My surgeon was Dr ****** on the Gold Coast he was remarkable from start to finish, I could talk all day about him and from the little info i gave him in the outcome I wanted to achieve Dr Ces got my boobs perfect just what i could ever dreamt of :-) He knows his brazilian implants thats for sure!!!!

I'm 6 months post op now and his aftercare has still not ended I will be stuck with for the rest of my life, hehehe Good thing though!!!!

I will add you as a friend and you can check out my progress shots and how much they changed, if you want any other info or help let me know :-)

All the best in arranging consults xo