Sign in to follow this  
Vanity101

Please help!! 6wks post op- how much more will my nose change??

I'm currently about 6wks post op and I'm a little concerned because I don't really like my nose. The tip is quite LARGE and lacks definition, my nose looks a little out of place on my face. I did have alot of tip work and alot of swelling which has been going down but i'm so worried I've been stupid and really shouldn't have had this done, there have been lots of tears some days i think everything will be fine and other days I cry. I like the profile but the front is just larger than i think it should be and bulbous. So how much did people's noses change after the first 6 weeks? Anyone dislike their nose initially but love the final result?? Please help!!

Hi, I have no knowledge to share, I am 5 days post opp. I can only offer kind thoughts, from what I read 6 weeks s nothing in regards to tip swelling to go down, you are meant to be looking at 6-12 months befor you are getting to your end result, that being said ' you poor bugger' I couldn't imagine how it feels for you right now, maybe focus on the bits you re happy with and take a deep breath, I'm sure there are more changes to come.

Wish I could offer more.