The Cosmetic Institute (TCI)

Hi girls! I have. Great experience check my post out in 'surgery experiences and storied' called BA with The Cosmetice Institute Sydney' I too was booked in to go over seas. You will be amazed by the institute plus you get all your post op appointments included (6 included) the one thing I was scared about going over seas is if something went wrong over there, then what??

I'm going there in three weeks for my BA. They were so nice and really friendly at the consult. Their building is very new and clean. Overall I got a really good feeling about the place. And like nikki.lee I was glad they had follow up appointments throughout the year just in case something does go wrong. I asked why they were so cheap and they said because they didn't have to pay for a room, theatre and staff at a hospital. They do it all at their day surgery unit. GOODLUCK, WELL WORTH CHECKING OUT.

Thank you so much for your replies. I decided to go with TCI! I am booked in for the 28th of May with Dr Farheen Ali. I've only ever read good things about TCI and it just feels right going with them. I'm so excited! Nikki.lee I will have to check your post out. I'm planning on staying a couple days to explore Sydney, I was wondering if I would be too sore?

• 3 months later...

Hi girls! I have. Great experience check my post out in 'surgery experiences and storied' called BA with The Cosmetice Institute Sydney' I too was booked in to go over seas. You will be amazed by the institute plus you get all your post op appointments included (6 included) the one thing I was scared about going over seas is if something went wrong over there, then what??

Hi Nlw, I'm looking at booking with Dr Tang - your experience there sounds so good - I'm really feeling much better about possibly booking with them... is it ok if I FR you?

Cheers ;)

• 1 month later...

Hi I had my ba with TCI dr Val they were wonderful best thing iv ever done!!! I was booked to go over to Phuket but thank god i stumbled across TCI before I put more money down so so happy!!

i also have breast fed 4 kids for 1yr , 2 years and the other 2 were 6 months and I didn't need a BL happy days did I say how much I love my new boobies ?

I was going to Phuket to get my surgery but I felt the company I was going through kept delaying the booking in. Just before I paid the deposit I came across TCI. I phoned to get information and booked in on the same day. Tasha was wonderful when I have spoken to her. I cant wait...2 months to go for me :) I breast fed 5 babies and lost 31kgs so I will probably need the breast lift as well as the implants.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all

I'm interested in doing mine through tci. So much cheaper.

Have any of you travelled to have it done with them from another state?

Also which type of implant did they use? Which brand?

Thanks so much for all the helpful info

Dreamy

Hi Dreamy,

The two primary brands we use are Nagor and Silimed.

Both of these implants are made from silicone cohesive gel and are TGA approved. You will find that many other plastic and cosmetic surgeons in Australia use these implants as well.

We treat many patients from interstate and have a 3 day program in place allowing you to make only 1 trip to Sydney. We also have a corporate rate setup with local accommodation which our patients find very convenient.

Hopefully some of our patients will share their experiences with you :)

The TCI Team.

I am booked in with dr tang for my BA next week eeekkkk!! I have heard only great things about TCI and seen some great results. I live in wa and am flying over Wednesday, consult Thursday and surgery on Friday- then post op check up on Monday and fly home Monday arvo.