HI GIRLS!

I am out of surgery after having BA with Dr. Sanguan at Phuket Internationa Hospital.

I stayed the night and was dishcharged pretty much straight away today. I AM OVER THE MOON! Best experience of my life and it has onlyjust begun.

Dr.Sanguan said I was one of his easiest and most strongest patients..in saying that I am still in pain adjusting to the weight on my new chest... but too happy to focus on it. I am estatic about my results and recovery so far.. I will post lots of piccies soon (when it decides to work) YAY!

I asked for 450CC as it was the biggest I could go... Dr.Sanguan nearly had to put in smaller implants right before surgery as I have very tight skin.. but thankully it was do-able and looking at them now, they are the PERFECT size for my body and frame! I just have to take my recovery very slow and easy.

I went under the muscle and under the breast fold incision.

The word I keep using to describe my BA is SUPRISED! I am soo suprised at how well the BA went and looks. I am so suprised and happy with Dr.Sanguans work and all of his and all of the nurses help. I felt like Royalty at Phuket International Hospital!

It was so easy to book directly through them and have had car transfers booked for me whenever needed.

I HIGHLY reccommend the amazing Phuket International Aesthetic Centre in Phuket International Hospital.

I also met Peter Davidson who is an Australian, and is the head Manager ofthe hospital. I felt so comfortable speaking with him as he is Australian.

But, in saying that.. all the thai nurses were wonderful and my consulation with Dr. Sanguan was the most comfortable and informative consault I have ever had. I can say that goingto Phuket for plastic surgery was the easiest and better choice, rather than Australia. They have blown me away.

Now all I have to do is relax and recover in paradise until I get my stitches out next wednesday :D :D :D

I am one happy girl!!

Cant wait to post pics and keep you all updated xx

Raquel xx:rolleyes:;):D:D

Thank you girls!

Who ever has booked with PIAC will not be disappointed, I am also going to probably book an appointment with there dental department. It looks great! And very professional.... Hmm what to get :p teeth whitening, check up or a clean! I'm hooked :) Can not wait to go back on Wednesday to get stitches out... Second day today and I have woken up very heavy and swollen... Pain is still baearable and fine if I just relax with my pillows or on the pool deck chair. Only thing about day two is your stitches begin to heal which is sore and makes me feel like I could rip them any moment ha ha .... I will just have to relax a lot today!

Still a happy girl! Just very impatient ... I can not wait for them to drop and fluff :D

My sister and mum and the rest of my family staying with me already love the shape and size on my body... Which is soo exciting because they haves not even started to settle!

Will post pre op consultation pics and day 1 & 2 images TODAY! (if the uploaded works grr) haha

Raquel xx

Hi Carla! Sounds amazing! We are all feeling the same :) I am staying at Sea Pearl Vilas Resort with my family ATM but they are leaving soon and I have to book more accommodatin... Where are you staying?

:) xx

Hi Raquel, great to hear about your results. Iv booked into PIAC for April for BA & into the dental for veneers. Although at the moment I'm reconsidering if I will go through with BA. Have sent you a FR and will send your a message. Hope that's okay :) speedy recovery!!

Hi Raquel, great to hear about your results. Iv booked into PIAC for April for BA & into the dental for veneers. Although at the moment I'm reconsidering if I will go through with BA. Have sent you a FR and will send your a message. Hope that's okay :) speedy recovery!!

hi Hkell,

I am so excited for you :)

You will not be disappointed with PIAC... I have been past the dental department and it looks amazing ...haha instantly made me want to get work on my teeth like check up etc... The clinic and hospital all together is just amazing. I love the design of the place (is that weird?) haha

Why are you re considering BA? Do you already have boobs? I was flat so my BA is a dream come true

Raquel x

hi Hkell,

I am so excited for you :)

You will not be disappointed with PIAC... I have been past the dental department and it looks amazing ...haha instantly made me want to get work on my teeth like check up etc... The clinic and hospital all together is just amazing. I love the design of the place (is that weird?) haha

Why are you re considering BA? Do you already have boobs? I was flat so my BA is a dream come true

Raquel x

Lol not weird at all :) I'm just worried about if there's any complications once I'm back in Australia how I would deal with it. (I'm a country girl so the closest place with a plastic surgeon is a few hours away) I'm a deflated b after breastfeeding. So would loveee boobs. I'm just a bit of a stress head lol. Hope your recovery is going well :)

Hi Raquel, So glad you are happy with your results they look great! :) Im currently planning on having my BA at the end of the year at PIAC, still deciding on what surgeon to go with though. Would you recommend booking directly with IPAC rather then going through a cosmetic medical agency. Also why did you decide on a crease incision rather then underarm, was that a personal decision or did the surgeon suggest that, as i thought you got a smaller scar going through your arm pit :)

Thankyou :):):)

Hi Carla! Sounds amazing! We are all feeling the same :) I am staying at Sea Pearl Vilas Resort with my family ATM but they are leaving soon and I have to book more accommodatin... Where are you staying?

:) xx

I am heading to Phuket today, I will be staying at the Dewa Karon Resort from the 11-23rd. I know that Carla and her friends are also staying there, and there are plenty of other girls from PIAC staying there. How much longer are you in Phuket for, I believe I have a two bedroom unit if you need somewhere to stay as I am going solo

Amie :)