Sign in to follow this  
Lottii

Dr Rastogi Sydney

Hi, I've been researching Dr Rastogi in Sydney for a BA and was wondering if anyone has had one done with him? The photos on his website looks flawless but I'd like to hear other peoples experiences.

Thanks guys :)

Hey Lotti:)

I had my BA with Dr Rastogi 2 weeks ago. He is AMAZING! So, so lovely:) I was drawn to him because I loved his before and after pics and also new a couple of people who had really great results from him.

I'm SO pleased with my result! He has achieved exactly what I wanted and asked for. Also, I've had a really smooth recovery. He is very gentle.. So I had pretty much no pain at all after my op. I was given panadene forte and Valium for pain relief and I only took panadol.

I'd highly recommend having a consult with him.

I'd seriously do it all over again tomorrow:)

Let me know if you have any questions, I'm more than happy to help.

Hope this helps.. Good luck with everything :)

Hi Lotti

I had my BA with Dr Rastogi in September - couldnt be happier with the process, the consult (yes you may have to be prepared for a slight wait as they usually run late but are very friendly)- anyway the consult was great and i was basically sent home to choose out of two recommended sizes based on what i had asked for etc. I booked in within 2 weeks and got it done. Had no problems with pain, he is extremely gentle. I did use the valium afterwards but just to ensure a comfortable sleep as i have two little kids with me during the day. The results are great, just what i wanted. My hubby and family that know about it love the results and said lucky i didnt go with the bigger size option! Occasionally i get a little boobie greed and wonder if i should have but i am stoked with the results. Actually have a check up with him in a few weeks so will see what he says.

Not sure about others but i do still experiece a little numbness inbetween the breasts. Apart from that no complaints.

good luck,

becba

Hi there

I had a BA with Dr Rastogi last October. He was AMAZING and my results are (in my opinion!) awesome. I had no pain - yep absolutely none and I didn't even have one panadol afterwards, let alone the panadiene forte or valium. I have 2 kids and was back driving on the school run in 3 days.

Good luck!

J x

Hi Lottii, I am booked in to have surgery with Dr Rastogi in 2 and a half weeks (yay!). He is really lovely and I feel absolutely 100% confident in his skill as a surgeon. I orginally decided to have a consult with him after seeing is before and after pics, reading about the rapid recovery (due to his gentle surgery technique) and also private messaging a couple of girls on this forum who confirmed his care and skill. Once I had my consult I had no doubts that he was the surgeon for me. I particularly like that he considers himself an artist and takes real care in the final result of the breasts, wanting them to look as natural as possible. As Misha said, you should definitely consider a consult with him if you haven't done so already.

Good luck with your BA journey!