Sign in to follow this  
dragonfly

Facelift

face procedures as such, are just not discussed on this site.

perhaps it 'belongs' mainly to a older group?

this site, I think, is used  in the majority, by younger people.

I also want to know about this procedure, but get my boobs done first!

Hi all,

yes facelift information isnt as common as breast augmentations' and age may have some bearing on it.

Also there are many facelift variations to consider depending on each individual

There are some good topic posting on faces if you browse the history of posts....members are reluctant to re-writing the same stuff.

I've had two major facelifts done. The downtime stated by the surgeon was too optimistic - and is never enough. The sheer amount of anesthetic and its half life means its is you system for weeks - drowse /sleepy/ lethargic!

The physical recovery time is six weeks minimum.....

I looked like a road accident victim for week - black, blue, yellow.............eyes half shut, staples stamped in my head and inside of my mouth......

Pain management is essential...I regret trying to be a 'hero' about it and suffering needlessly

A good post op plan WITH support is best...........

The result can be worth all of it..but you gotta make sure you plan for a tough time.............I didn't first time..gave myself alot of grief..........I didn't make that error on my second op.............

The numbness on my fave take 6 month to completely go away.................I recall I had a partial numb nose and no matter how often I rubbed it - it just drove me mad.... and I couldn't smile properly for months,,,,

Facial surgery of a major nature is VERY serious stuff.........

Results look fantastic tho............a good surgeon - a good job........

Shop around - no online consults - no consults with nurses.....spend a few hundred up front on consults wil lreward you when you part with you THOUSANDS later on

spotty

Rangs, have been advised 325 or 365,brazilians, dual plane, tried sizes on with t shirt, was all good but going back tomorrow again

As I want to make absolutely sure it is the right size for me.     170cm and 61 kg.

At my age (71) I don't want to go to big but don't want to regret later on being to small.! :mad:

I have even arranged for his practice manager to give a opinion, from a female's point of few.

Because Terence wants ME to make the final decision!

Rangs, have been advised 325 or 365,brazilians, dual plane, tried sizes on with t shirt, was all good but going back tomorrow again

As I want to make absolutely sure it is the right size for me.     170cm and 61 kg.

At my age (71) I don't want to go to big but don't want to regret later on being to small.! :mad:

I have even arranged for his practice manager to give a opinion, from a female's point of few.

Because Terence wants ME to make the final decision!

What time are you in? I'm happy to give an opinion also

we are the same stats, interesting.  I am going to have a midface lift with Dr Szalay in Brisbane under a local with twighlight anaesthesia.  Were you happy with your midface lift and what was the longevity?  thank you

hello,

i am new here.

TO "Dragonfly" , I hope you have done your middle portion face surgery already. I would like to know more about it from you.
Can you  share your  experience and feeling with us ?

Does anyone know of a good, reasonably priced plastic surgeon in Perth? I have a short list of 3:, Blennerhassett, Kailis and Duncan Smith. Would love to know if other posters know any other surgeons or have heard good reviews of these 3.

I Think facelift is the most extensive way to remove or reduce the appearance of wrinkles and sagging of the face, as a result of ageing. The skin is literally lifted off the face, so that the skin and the tissue beneath can be tightened, then the outer skin can be repositioned smoothly over the face.

Hey girls. Since you discuss facelift here and how to get rid off wrinkles, I would like to ask if anyone tried special masks or medical procedures before plastic surgery?

Hey girls. Since you discuss facelift here and how to get rid off wrinkles, I would like to ask if anyone tried special masks or medical procedures before plastic surgery?

There are plenty of non invasive treatments that people use before resorting to surgery.

You might like to look into:

Thermage
Microneedlng
TSA peels
Injectable fillers
MAX RF

Edited by Aphrodite